Chapter 1: Meet them before their prime

Start from the beginning

(Never knew Aizawa can be so... cute... did I really just say that?)

As I walked out of the locker room I quickly saw another one sitting alone on a metal pipe.

"Oh its him... whats his name again?" I aksed while looking at him.

"Its (YN)." I heared a voice from behind me, I quickly did a roundhouse kick but when I turned around noone was there.

"Yeesh calm down will ya." I heard a voice from behind me once again, this time I turned around and saw the same boy smiling at me.

"How did you get here so fast?" I aksed.

"Well thats a secret, but I dont think we were formally introduced, hi my name is (YN) (LN) from class 1-B and you are?" He aksed while extending his hand for a hand shake.

I looked at his hand for about 3 seconds before shaking his hand.

"Names Shia, Shia Aizawa." I said in my monotone voice.

"Nice to meet you Aizawa-san." He said with a smile.

"And to-" before I can respond we heard a very loud yell.

"OY OY OY, I TOLD YOU YOU NEWBIE DONT TALK TO THE 1-A BUNCH, WE ARE ENEMIES!" He yelled, it was the white haired loud mouth of 1-B, Sekijiro Kan.

"Thats your opinion Sekijiro-san, but I think its better to make friends rather than enemies, wouldn't you agree Shia-chan." He said with a smile, I was taken back by him suddenly calling me by my first name, but I decided to brush it of.

"Y-yes, that would be more beneficial for us." I said while stuttering a bit.

"But these guys always say that they are better than us, it makes my blood boil!" The loud mouth yelled in anger.

"That is because we ARE better that you." We turned around and sa a boy with red hair and flames comming out of his hand.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY!?" He yelled in anger.

"I am just stating facts, we are far more su-" he was cut off by Toshinori.

"Thats enough Todoroki." He said with a slightly pissed look in his eyes.

"Oh... you dare talk back to me, you low life." Todoroki said looking at Toshinori.

"Really last time I check 1st is higher that 2nd." Toshinori said.

"Thats it!" Todoroki then tried to punch him but in the blink of an eye he was at the other end of the arena.

"Now why dont we all calm down and talk this out." (LN) said with a smile.

"... how did... but he was... did you..." Toshinori asked in confusion.

"Whats that?" He asked innocently.

"How'd you do that?" Toshinori asked.

"Well I guess there is no harm in letting you know, My quirk is called blink it allows me to teleport to certain places but only in a 2 km radius." He said with a smile

"Wow thats amazing." Hisashi said popping out of nowhere.

"ALRIGHT LISTEN HERE YOU MAGGOTS!" Gran Torino yelled, beside him was the teacher of class 1-B Crimson Riot.

"We will have a joint training with class 1-B today, now lets get it started." They then took out to boxes and pulled pit two sheets of paper among them.

"First fighter for class 1-A is... Eiji Todoroki." Gran Torino said as he threw the paper.

"Representing class 1-B is... (YN) (LN)." Crimson riot announced.

"The newbie is fighting for us?" A boy with a bowl cut like hair style complained.

"Hey now dont worry I got this." (LN)-san said as he teleported to the ring.

"Now I get to beat you senseless you low level hero." Todoroki said with a cocky attitude.

"Ohhh? Really then why dont you put money where your mouth is... flame brain." He said with a smile.

"Grrrrr." Todoroki gritted his teeth.

"Well how about we make this fight interesting." Crimson Riot said.

"How?" Gran Torino asked.

"The winner of the fight gets transferred to class 1-A." Crimson Riot said earning a shocked look from everyone.

"WHAT?!" Everyone but me and (YN) screamed.

"Is that ok with you Torino-san?" Crimson Riot asked.

"Hmmm... Very well, I actually had my eye on that newbie for a long time." Gran Torino asked.

"Is that ok with you (LN)?" Crimson Riot asked the bewildered boy.

"Um... I just transferred here though... but... ok." He said with a sad smile.

"-tch- since there is no way you will beat me, sure I will agree to your terms." He said as he charged up his flames.

"Very well, the terms have been set and the fighters are both ready... BEGIN!" Crimson Riot yelled.

Todoroki then blasted him with his Hell fire quirk, He just stood there and smiled as the flames connected and an explosion was heard throughout the entire school.

"... Is he going to be ok?" I asked a bit worried about him.

"MATCH SET THE WINNER IS (YN) (LN)!" Crimson Riot yelled as all of us were confused.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE WON!? I CLEARLY BLASTED HIM INTO OBLIVION!" Todoroki yelled angrily at Crimson Riot-sensei's decision.

"True... but look at where you are standing and look infront of you." Torino-sensei intervened.

Todoroki-san along with everyone from class B looked at the stadium, what we saw shocked us, (LN)-sam was standing infront of Todoroki with one hand on his shoulder the other on his pocket, Todoroki looked shocked, it took a few seconds for him to look down and he saw that his entire body was out of bounds.

"Welp... thats match." He said with a cheecky grin.

"... (YN) (LN)... interesting... very interesting." I thought to myself as I saw him walk towards his 1-B friends.

============================
Well thats it for now, what do you think is it good, bad, or meh?

Give me feed backs so I can improve my writing.

MigyTheWorld out PEACE!