03- I'm over this

Previous chapter
"Will you marry me?"

......
*****************************
The present
What
The
Actual
Fuck

I'm standing here looking at Liam on his knee with a ring box in his hand, I think I'm going to pass out, all of a sudden I feel someone's arms wrap around my waist, I turn to see who it is...

Jace?

"Honey, what the fuck is going on?" He says, am I going along with this?

"This is Liam, my ex."

"Liam, I can't."

I turn around into Jaces and bury my head in his chest, please go away Liam because I think you are mentally unstable to ask me that after everything you have done to me...geez.

Jace moves backwards while tightening his grip on me and closes the door, I hear Liam shout my name but nope I ain't opening that door.

"Are you ok?"Jace asked with concern obvious in his eyes.

"I just need to go to bed."

Jace sighs and nods his head.

"Thanks for everything today, sleep well."

Jace gives me a hug and walks out the front door.

It's time...
******************************
Chloes POV.
It's time...

I'm finally just going to do it, I've graduated, got accepted to collage and right now I don't think anything is holding me back, it's the perfect time.

I grab my suit case and head to my car.
*******************************
Dylan's POV.
I wake up and decide to get dressed to go get Chloe and take her out for lunch, I'll tell Tyler to meet us there, it's been so long since we just hung out like friends.

I got out of the shower and messaged Chloe.

Hey Charlie, you up yet? Going to come fetch you for a lunch date, Tyler, u and I.

Weird no reply?
She's probably watching tv or something, I'll just go over there and drag her out of that house.

I make my way to my car and make my way towards Chloe's house.
******************************
5 minutes later
I finally get to her house. I walk up the porch and ring the bell.

Her mom comes to the door with a worried look on her face, what's going on?

"Hi mam, is Chloe home?"

"I thought she was with you, I haven't seen her all morning."

"Well I tried messaging her and she didn't reply I thought she was just sleeping or watching tv, maybe I should call everyone and ask them?"

"Yes that's a good idea, come inside so long."

"Thank you."

I make my way into the house and start calling everyone, non of them know where she is, before I know it everyone I called is at the house and trying to figure out where she is.

Where is she?
*******************************
Chloe's POV.
As I hear my plane is boating I get a message from Dylan asking about going out to lunch, maybe I should just go home.

No this is your chance to start over!

Ugh why does my subconscious always have to be right, I walk towards the air hostess and give her my ticket, I look back once more and walk towards the plane.