Day 4

Gazzy POV

Sadly school has been closed today because something is wrong with the heating or something I don't know and I don't care . I'm just upset that I can't see Omar.

I heard dinging sounds so i went to the toaster but it wasn't the toaster cause nothing was in it so i unplugged the toaster and the noise stopped. So i guess it was the toaster you see i always knew i was the smartest.

I was getting ready to go to Symere's house cause I don't got nothing to do and i'm bored also he's like 3 house down. I put on some shorts and a white shirt with white air max's nothing too much. I was only going over to chill and knowing him he probably doing some demonic shit over there. So yeah i have no reason to dress fancy.

I get there and Jordan opens the door, I hope i ain't interrupt they fuck session cause i remember I did before and I woke up levitating the only reason I survived was my mom seen me and started to pour holy water on me making me go back to normal. That's why my mom refers to Symere as Diablo (he casts a spell on her to forget it every time he appears)

I got in his house to see everybody except Jared, Micheal, Jay and Kentrell were there.
" Wow I don't even get invited over I have to come unannounced just to hang out with y'all Sy you ain't shit" I said going to sit down next to Omar and Symere.

"Check your phone dummy" I looked to see him texting me to hang out with him and everybody else. "Oh i thought that was the toaster but it wasn't even making toast so i guess that was probably you" I said grabbing the blunt Omar had passed to me. "Omar you need to fuck some brain cells into his brain before he has to register as the mentally challenged" Omar laughed.

"Hey i'm not stupid i'm a Harverd dropout" I said passing him the blunt. "How do you spell Harvard" he said. I thought about it "H A R V E R D" i knew i was correct he gotta stop playing with me. "INCORRECT" Jordan and Symere said together laughing. "I need new friends" I said smoking the blunt.

"Aye y'all stop bullying my baby come here" he said as he patted his lap. I laid down on him "your smart baby their just bullies" he said. " I got to tell you a secret" he said whispering to me. "tell me" I said. "I love you and i hope you love me back i think everything about you is wonderful i like the way you breathe in the same air as me and i like the way you walk, thank you for your presence in my life" he said giving me a hug before kissing me.

"Y'all understand what's going on right now" i said as he stopped kissing me. "He took ecstasy before he got here and i guess the side affects are hitting him now" Stoke said. I nodded I remember the first time i took ecstasy i ended up fucking a girl wow good memories, good memories.

Somehow we ended up cuddling and he kept whispering random things into my ear before we both ended up falling asleep together.

Symere woke us up like 4 hours later. "Y'all better get y'all slobbering asses up this ain't no sleep over". "Where am I at damn shawty you got a fat ass what your name" I heard him say I got up laughing looking at him. "Yo Gazzy you going to have to stop looking like that" I looked at him. "Looking like what" he was about to say something but then just told everyone bye and left.

OMAR POV

I'm slipping up i'm not gay it's just that nigga ain't even a nigga he gotta be a female or something. From his fat ass to his curvy waist and just how beautiful he is in general this shit wild. I had to leave before I could say some gay shit and let all them know this nigga turned me gay for him.

I had to get home and get my head straight before I tried to kiss that nigga or something but something tells me his lips are mad soft probably feel like i'm kissing a pillow. Yeah I better get my ass home before I turn back and go confess my crush i have for him.

I don't have no crush on him i'm just trying to get my dick wet

You doing a lot for a nigga who just wanna fuck

How ?

You woke up minutes before Symere woke him up and just stared at him sleeping while you played with his hair then when you seen Symere get up you acted like you were still asleep

Ummm it was the drug

Them shit wore off before that and I know since i'm literally in your head dummy

But how do I like him I barely know anything about him

That's the point he has something inside him that interests you and makes you want to know more about him

He's special

I got to the door of my house. He is special he just stands out so much to me. He's a cute face with an interesting personality and his body is a whole other plus to the situation. I went upstairs undressing before hopping in the shower. It like at the same time I won't go get to know him more it's like i'm restricting myself from doing so.

It's because your scared

About what

That your parents will shame you like the did with brother

No i'm different he was just problematic

Yeah whatever to make you rest well at night. You know they only kicked Kimetrius out since he told them he was dating that boy Diego

It's not going to be like that I know it won't

The problem is you know it will already that's why your stopping yourself

I felt water going down my face and knew it wasn't from the shower.

—————
How many chapters into a book is too fast for a sex scene cause I keep on trying to cut to it but then i'm like chill out he was just straight five minutes ago 😂