Acceptance Part 2

Start from the beginning

*TIMESKIP TO THE PARTY*

Toru:"man Mina you did a great job setting everything up"

Tsuyu:"ya you did an amazing job"

Mina:"thanks but you better not let this go to waste tsuyu"

Tsuyu:"what do you mean?"

Mina:"I mean you should tell lover boy how you feel right now go ask him to dance"

Tsuyu:"actually I decided not to"

Mina/toru:"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOUR NOT GOING TO!?"

Tsuyu:"it's very complicated but trust me they deserve each other" *smiles to herself*

Mina:"look just tell us what made you change your mind?"

Tsuyu:*sighs* "well…"

*FLASHBACK*

Tsuyu:'I can't wait finally I'm going to tell mido…izuku how I truly feel' *blushes*

??????:*crying* "I don't know if I can do this mom what if I ruin everything I have with him I-I can't risk losing him"

Tsuyu:'who's that?' *walks to a slightly open door and listens in*

???:"listen honey I know that this could be scary and I know how much you love midoriya but you have to take this risk because if you don't you'll regret it later"

Tsuyu:'someone else likes midoriya' *opens the door a little to see ochako on the phone*

Ochako:*begins wiping away her tears* "t-thanks mom for the advice"

Rey:"your welcome sweetheart I'll see you Monday ok"

Ochako:"ok bye mom" *hangs up the phone* "who am I kidding I could never tell him by myself" *the door creaks open*

Tsuyu:"then how about I help you?"

Ochako:"tsuyu?!"

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Tsuyu:"no your just gonna have to wait and see like everyone else" *looks at a laughing ochako* 'but it will be up to her to take the risk'

*WITH IZUOCHA*

Ochako:*laughing hard* "that's hilarious"

Izuku:*pouting* "glad someone thinks so"

Ochako:"aw come on you know I'm just messing with you"

Izuku:"ya I know"

*their is a small silence*

Ochako:"hey izu c-can I tell you something?"

Izuku:*holds her hand and looks at her lovingly* "you can tell me anything"

Ochako:*blushes* "w-well y-you s-see I-I"

Present Mic:"listen up little listeners its time for all you love birds to step up and have your moment to dance!!!!!!"

Izuku:*picks up ochako bridal style and walks to the dance floor*

Ochako:"I-I-Izuku w-what are y-you doing?"

Izuku:"I-I thought w-we can d-dance like we used to as k-kids"

Ochako:"but wouldn't people think were a couple?"

Izuku:"and what's wrong with that?"

Ochako:*stares at a smiling izuku* "n-nothing nothing's wrong with it" *wraps her arms around his neck and pecks Izukus lips* "I-I love you izuku"

Izuku:*smiles and holds her close to his chest* "I'm glad you love me to"

*WITH THE TEACHERS*

Aizawa:*whispering* "you better be getting all of this midnight if rey and inko find out they missed their kids first kiss I'm a dead man with out a recording"

Midnight:"I know and if they find out I messed up the recording I'm as dead as you are" *annoyed tone*

Present Mic:"hey I put a lot of effort into picking the right song so if you mess it up I'll scream"

*TIMESKIP TO THE END OF THE PARTY*

Ochako:"it really sucks my chair broke are you sure your ok carrying me to my room I'm not to heavy am I"

Izuku:"of course not and I'm actually happy it broke that just means I get to spend more time with you"

Ochako:*blushes* "it feels really good to hear you say that"

Izuku:*kicks the door open* "well were here"

Ochako:"aw so soon I was just getting comfortable"

Izuku:"don't worry we will spend the whole day together tomorrow" *tusk her in* "how does that sound?"

Ochako:"that's good and all but I was wondering…?"

Izuku:"what is it?"

Ochako:"c-can you s-sleep with m-me?"

Izuku:*smiles a devilish grin* "ok but I'll have to be shirtless you know that right?"

Ochako:'s-s-s-s-s-SHIRTLESS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!' "I-I guess that's fine I mean because were dating its fine right?"

Izuku:*takes off his shirt making ochako stare* "like what you see pervert?"

Ochako:*with a mad blush* "I-Izu why would you say that, that's so mean!"

Izuku:*chuckles and gets into bed with her* "because I like that cute face you make"

Ochako:*pouting* "it's still mean"

Izuku:*kisses her forehead* "feel better now"

Ochako:"I guess so" *snuggles her face into his neck* "good night izu"

Izuku:*holds her tightly* "good night ocha"
———————————————————
And thats it hoped you liked it