3

Sage's POV

"Can we talk?" Paris asks after knocking on Mal and I's door.

"Of course sweetie." Mal says and then pats the spot in-between her and I.

"What's on your mind baby?" I ask.

"Daisy." Paris says.

"Okay. What about Daisy?" Mal asks.

"Well she has insecurities in the way she looks and I feel like if I say the wrong thing she'll feel worse about her self."

"Don't treat her or talk to her any different...I use to have those issues too and your Mama helped me get through them."

"How?" Paris ask.

"She made sure I always knew I was important to her and that I was the one for her. She also had a weird ability to know when I was down on my self for the way I look and she would try anything to brighten my mood." I say then Paris looks at Mal.

"Your Mommy's mood would change and she'd try to mask it, but I could always tell."

"Daisy's just so beautiful and it's hard for me as her girlfriend to see her get down on her self." Paris says.

"Well all you need to do is make sure when you two are together is to make sure she is the only girl you notice. That helped me." I say.

"Okay." Paris says then rolls over and hugs Mal then rolls over and hugs me.

"Now...Go get your stuff together." Mal says and Paris heads to her room.

After Paris has left the room I scoot over and cuddle into Mal.

"How did you tell when I was down?" I ask.

"Well when it comes to you I have a staring problem." Mal says.

"What?"

"Sage you've always been the only girl in the world in my eyes. I know when you're sad, happy, angry, frustrated, conflicted...or when your turned on."

"And what am I now?"

"By the look in your eyes we need to tell the girls to stay with their girlfriends tonight." Mal says.

"Yes. Yes we do." I say.

"Before we miss our daughter's things today I'm going to go get Daisy."

"Fine." I groan causing Mal to giggle and peck my lips.

Mal and I both leave the comfort of our bed and I get ready to go watch my daughter kick ass on the soccer field.

"Mommy." I hear Luna say behind me.

"Yes." I say and turn around and see her sniffling so I bring her into a hug. "Babygirl what's wrong?"

"You guys are going to be there right?"

Luna has a very important singing contest today.

"Yes Luna we will. We may not be front row, but we wouldn't miss it for anything in the world."

"Okay." Luna says sadly.

I pull back from the hug and put my hands on her face making her look at me.

"Luna I promise we will be there. I will move heaven and earth to see you sing."

"I know Mommy."

"Good." I say then kiss her head. "Well we have to go, so we'll see you soon"

"Okay. I love you Mommy." Luna says.

"I love you too."

I then kiss her head then make my way out to the car. Once in the car Mal heads to the field.