"Why they think you are not normal?" I get my pad ready to list what she's going to say.

"Can you promise me that you're not also going to think that I'm not normal too?" I nodded to her.

"I promise, cross my heart"

"I like girls, I love my best friend Sophie and she loves me too. When I tell this to my adoptive parents they start calling me things like satan child. Sometimes they also - She didn't finish was she saying and start sobbing. I get up so fast and held her in my arms.

"Sshhh let it out" I continue to rub her back till she stopped crying.

After a couple she looks calm now.

"You know you and Sophie had a same eyes. She looks like you."
Look how cute this nine years old kid falling in love and being softy at early age.

"You know sweetie you don't have to stay in your adoptive parents if they are abusive to you" I removed some strand of her blondie hair that cover her face.

"I can't, if I report them. I will probably send back to a new family worst it might far away from Sophie" Wow she's really in love.

Something click on my mind. Cate, she mention me before that she wants to adopt a kid that same with the age of her unborn child. She might like Seven.

"I know someone who can adopt you, and she just live close by. Her name was Cate Wilson" Her smile wider that she already had.

Three knocks from my door before it open. It was Cate.

"The session was done" She smiled and look at the little girl.

"Just in time Cate" My assistant entered the room, maybe she was also curious about this kid. I saw Seven looks at Cate trying to observe her. Seven stood up from her and embrace Cate.

Cate and I both shocked. Once Seven release the hug, she start questioning my assistant.
"I like you to be my mom. You seems cool and loving parent. And oh can I ask you a question?" Blunt question.

"Y-yes what it is?" Cate kneel down to be eye level Seven.

"Do you hate gay people? Uhm are you homophobic?"

"No I don't"

♣♣

       Everything happen so fast. Cate and Seven get a long so well. Cate reported to the social worker about Seven's adoptive parents being an abusive parent to the child. They let Cate to be Seven's Mother. Everyday I can see how happy was Cate. I've never seen my assistant go to work so happy. She always telling Seven this, seven that. She literally spent some of her saving to spoil Seven yesterday. I'm so happy for her.

   It was already seven in the evening and Cate asked me to come over because she just want to hang out with me while Seven and her best friend had a sleepover in her house. I parked my car in her garage. They seems already having fun when I heard them singing. I get the snacks I bought from the backseat and enter Cate's house.

"Great! You're just in time Amber!" Cate approach me  wearing a party hat.

"Why you have those?" I laughed and pointed the hat from her head.

I saw her smirk and show up two party hat. Two?

"This one is for you" She put the party hat in my head. Now I looked silly like her.

"And the other one?"

"For Sophie's Mom, she was on her way got little busy from her work. By the way wanna meet Sophie like for real you two looked like mother and daughter!" Now I got more curious about this little girl.

I put the snack in the kitchen and go straight to the living room where Seven dancing in front of the television beside this brunette little girl.

"Hi Seven!" I call her attention.

"Omghad Aunty Amber you made it!" She run towards me and hugged me.

"Wanna meet my best friend?" I nodded. I follow her to the couch where Sophie was sitting.

"Sophie! This is Dr. Amber, the one who help me find a better mom. And Ms. Amber this is Sophie slash my future wife" She giggle when Sophie punch her arm.

I studied Sophie's feature. I noticed how our both eyes matched and nose. Weird. Maybe it just a coincidence.

"Let's start the party!" Cate shouted holding a cake. She just want to celebrate today because finally she can call Seven her own daughter.

   Three knocks interrupted us, I volunteer myself to open the door. When I open the door, I saw a girl probably on her mid twenties too. She was staring at her phone, she didn't see that I already open the door. I studied her features like what I did to Sophie. She didn't looked like Sophie. She shoved her phone to her pocket, probably done texting someone. Her eyes widen when she saw me standing in front of her. Gorgeous, damn how someone can be this pretty??? Wait she looked familiar though? Did I saw her somewhere?

"Jasmine" I heard her whisper.

"H-hi I'm Amber, Cate's best friend. Please come in" I smiled at her. I step back and open the door wide.

She still quite from our encounter.

Do I know her?