31 | 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞

ابدأ من البداية

"You didn't necessary need to push as far as you had, from what I heard." The blonde sighed, hating the wave of confliction that washed over her. She understood why Kol had done it, and she knew Rebekah was always holding a grudge against the whole group of her Mystic Falls friends. They had betrayed the original numerous times, backstabbed her in some cases — quite literally —, and overall, she couldn't bring herself to be mad at the girl in front of her with a dimmed smile. "But, it's okay. I get why you had done that. The whole thing. Kol also explained the Silas situation, too."

Rebekah sent her a grateful smile, glad to know that Eleanor wasn't upset with her — or at least not entirely. She gave the girls hand one last tight squeeze before letting it go. "I have something I need to do, but, I guess I'll see you around." The original winked slyly towards her friend before sauntering her way back into the house.

Eleanor huffed a small laugh before finally leaving as she'd intended to moments beforehand.

    "Darling!" Kol caught Eleanor's attention as she began to walk out of the Mystic Grill and towards her car. She turned swiftly, stopping in her tracks to allow her boyfriend to catch up to her before starting to walk again. "I would like you to come do something with me."

  The blonde studied the way his lips tilted up in a mischievous manner and withheld a scoff as the realization of what it most likely was, dawned on her. Eleanor hummed, already knowing it was likely going to either end up bad or with a scolding from Klaus. Neither were new. "And that is?"

    "My brother, your good friend, has recently killed a bunch of humans down at a local bar near that little lake house where Little Gilbert as been residing with that blonde quarterback and your idiotic best friend. All in the hopes that Jeremy's bloody tattoo will grow in length to help the search for the cure." A grimace took over his features, the even though of Jeremy's tattoo growing or that the cure was still very up in the air for grabs; made the original all too weary and for good reason. "So, we are going to go slaughter them all! What do you think?" His brown eyes studied her intensely as her facial expression changed a little as she dove into thought about what to do.

    "Well," she paused, her keys jangling in her hand as they stopped beside her car. There were two thoughts bickering back and forth inside her head. One part of her was saying not to do it, that killing so many people — or well, vampires — would be dreadful. But, another part of her knew that Silas could not be resurrected. The way Kol has spoken of him, and the way his voice shook made her sure that there was no way she'd let Silas be brought back if she could stop it. Letting out a heavy sigh, Eleanor winced internally as she knew this was going to make a little mess of things but nonetheless, she nodded curtly. "Let's go kill some bloodsuckers."

Eleanor wiped her hands with a napkin from behind the bars counter. The once white sheet now stained with a colour of deep crimson. Small buzzing sounded from the backroom as Kol continued to drag more bodies towards it. Some small flies had began to come around due to the growing smell. She sighed tiredly as she surveyed the rest of the bar. Although this was all in good nature to help Kol stop the group from finding the cure and waking Silas, the kills weighed down on her overly guilty conscious. A rather loud slam echoed from outside, making Eleanor inhumanly speed into the backroom where Kol was putting the last body in the pile.