Malivore

Dr. Saltzman had gathered the students and teachers for an assembly. Hope and Abigail entered the grand hall and sat down

"I wish we could just keep all the monsters away because waking up early in the morning for an assembly is not my cup of tea." Hope said annoyed.

"Well we have to stay informed don't we?"  Abigail said rhetorically.

Alaric cleared his throat before he spoke to the students. He stood behind a podium and next to him stood Emma Tig

"Given recent events, some students have expressed concern that I am not allowing you to have a say in the decisions that affect your future. And I agree"  "If you are expected to abide by this school's policies, it's only fair that you have a voice in how those rules are made"

Lizzie and Josie high five each other, smiling as their father continued

"So, I am forming an honor council. One vampire, one witch and one werewolf, each elected by their peers. Along with our school counselor Emma, whose vote will represent the younger students" 

The students started to mutter to each other. MG turned around to smile at the vampires when he heard one of them talk

"MG is such a narc" 

"Now, I have to go off-campus. In the meantime, I expect you to make good decisions and to vote wisely. That's all. You're dismissed"

the students stood up and started to chatter. Alaric grabbed his bag and walked out.

Alaric finally reached his car. He opened the car door only to have it magically slammed shut by one of the Mikaelson girls

"Are you kidding?"

Dr. Saltzman chuckled and put his bag down,

"Am I under assault today?"

"You get to interrogate a tree nymph, and we have to run Landon's 23andMe" Hope spoke

"First of all, it's a dryad, not a nymph. Second of all, I need a witch to run the testing spells" Alaric said

"Why the two of us? Why not one?" Hope asked

"Why not just get Emma to do it?"

"Abigail you can supervise, but you also have to manage the school in my, I'm sure, unbearable absence. Emma is coming with me, Plus, if Landon can convince you that he belongs he can convince anybody" Alaric chuckled

Hope looked in disbelief. "You're enjoying this"

Ric smiled "I am. I left you instructions in my office"

Hope and Abigail nodded before they started to walk away.

Abigail gathered her papers from Alaric's office and headed down to the lower school to get their votes. When she got down there she gathered up all the younger students and talked to them.

"Hi everyone, my name is Abigail and I'm going to be taking in you votes for who you want to see your witch, werewolf, and vampire representative to be." Abigail smiled as they clap.

"So the way this is going to work is you all are going to get into groups. The vampires will go over there." She said pointing by the door.

"The witches over there." Abigail said pointing to the back wall.

"And the wolves over there." She said pointing to the opposite wall from where the vampires were.

Everyone got into their groups and lined up into a single file line behind a computer with an office around it. Pedro walked up to Abigail.