Percy was surprised at this, this was the first time he ever had to replace his old perk with a new one. But judging based on what the perk featured it seemed they were essentially the same thing, meaning it would be stupid to have both.

Percy liked this new perk, it gave him all the advantages of his old one along with a special bonus, 'this includes your brain' that meant Percy could now think in super speed, which would be invaluable in dangerous situations.

So obviously Percy pressed yes.

The next thing to improve was his strength. Percy put down 35 points into his Str and raised that stat to 150;

STR-150

That was of course without his various strength enhancing bonuses. And in 3...2...1...

Ping!

You have raised your STR stats to 150! You have unlocked n upgrade for an existing perk!

You have unlocked;

Strength seals limiter release- Before you could only apply seals on your strength until the stats rached a single digit number, unable to reduce to fractions. With this upgrade you will be able to apply a seal limit of up to four layers of fractions.

Percy was surprised by the upgrade. It was useful, obviously and something he had been wanting for sometime. Now he could apply seals further reducing his base strength, which meant he had four new layers of strength to exploit.

So Percy looked to his hands and activated his perk. He quickly applied four more seals to his strength, increasing the total number of seals to 10.

Slowly four new chain tattoos appeared on his forearms with the number 7,8,9,10 present on them. Percy now had a total of five tattoos on each arm, which caused his total strength to reduce from this;

STR - 150

To this;

STR- 0.146 (Layers of seals applied- 10)

But if you included all the bonus he got, like the +11 from his demigod status, the +20 from his necklace of poseidon permanent bonus and the +75 from his super strength courtesy of tactile telekinesis, that brought his total strength back up to;

STR- 0.146 (+11+20+75) = 106.146 (Layers of seals applied - 10)

Which still made Percy strong enough to bend iron with his bare hands. It was a shame his strength bonus wouldn't be counted in his seals, that way he could have sealed a lot more of his powers away increasing the bonus he would receive as well. But for now this would be enough.

Then Percy moved on to his Int;

INT-120

He added 30 points to that, and;

Ping!

You have raised your INT stats to 150! You have unlocked a new perk!

Ponder- Store excess mana you generate into different objects allowing for you to draw upon them at any give time.

Percy was amazed at what he now had. It always bugged Percy hw he never had enough mana when it came to a serious fight, but now if what this said was true...

The way Percy saw it he was like a car and the mana was his fuel. He may have a full tank now but that won't always be the case. So this new perk of his will effectively allow him to make container to store fuel for whenever he would need it. Kind of like an extra bottle of gas.

Percy looked around and grabbed a small rock from the ground. He focused on it and tried to do what the perk implied, infuse the rock with mana. He felt all the excess mana his body couldn't store being diverted into the stone causing it to glow blue green, the signature colour of Percy's mana.