"Yep!" he jumped out of his seat causing everyone to turn and look at him. Michael blushed at the attention, "ah... a bee bit me."

The woman in the front smiled, "really Mr. Yew? Then maybe it would be best if you went to the nurse's office and have that seen too."

"Ah, nah, it's cool, it doesn't really hurt," he rubbed the spot Thalia hit sending a side glare at said demigoddess.

Percy chuckled as he turned to Thalia, "missed me sweetie."

"You are so going to get it from me today," Thalia promised as they turned out the mysterious new woman.

"Now then, I suppose it would be best to introduce myself," the woman suddenly had a piece of chalk in hand, Percy didn't even see her obtain it. She turned and wrote down her name on the board, "my name is Mrs. Tanya Jameson, but please call me Mrs. J, I prefer it. And I am your new history teacher."

The class immediately went into whispers as they began talking about they had just learnt. The boys were talking about how hot their new teacher looked while the girls mostly grumbled about how the boys acted like horny little dogs.

Percy turned to Thalia and whispered, "her title is 'Real life Lara Croft' so I think she might actually be good at this."

The daughter of thunder grumbled, "yeah I sure. And I'm also sure that the title has nothing to do with the fact that she has a body type similar to Lara Croft." Percy blushed but said nothing, Thalia was right, this woman did have a very similar body to the tomb raider.

"Now," Mrs. J began to speak shutting everyone up, "I will be taking world history for you all, as you might have guessed if you had more than a few brain cells." The class laughed and the teacher smiled.

"Let's begin with a roll call," she opened her student registry and quickly began to call out everyone's names. Percy noticed that the woman had a strange accent buried deep within. He couldn't put his finger on it but it sounded vaguely familiar.

Finally Mrs. J was done with the roll call as she started pacing in front of the call, "I believe it would be best to.....start with a little introduction first, yes?" The boys nodded eagerly, "well I'll go first. I was born in Rome, my father was an archeologist from America and my mother was an artist in Rome. They meet fell in love, and 9 months later I showed up.

"I spent most of my life traveling the world with my father and mother searching through old archeological sites and ruins. I grew a passion for history during those formative years. And as I grew older I realised I had a fondness for the stories of the old kings and queens of the world. I turned my passion into a career, I spent the better half of a decade searching the world for buried secrets and now I'm here."

The class was silent, and Percy understood why. She was a real life Indian Jone, with boobs. Guess that's why her title was real life Lara Croft.

"Ma'am," Tyler spoke up sitting in the first row staring at Mrs. J's tits, "d-do you ah, well are you married?"

"That's what the term 'Mrs.' denotes you idiot," Percy called out causing everyone in class to laugh. Tyler blushed in embarrassment even Mrs. J held back a laugh.

"And what is your name young man?" the teacher asked looking at Tyler.

"Tyler ma'am," Tyler spoke up, his confidence restored now that a beautiful woman was taking interest in him.

"Well Tyler to answer your question, yes, I am married, like the young man with the sea green eyes mentioned, that is why I use the term Mrs. instead of Ms.," Tyler looked deflated as even the teacher started to pull his leg.