"So how's everything?" Artemis asked sipping from her glass of milk, "Thalia, camp.... You know, everything."

"Good, good," Percy nodded, "Thalia and I are doing great. She also thinks it's pretty cool that she's dating a guy who's buddies with you."

"Really? Why is that?"

"Well if you think I'm a nice guy that means I will probably never cheat on her, at least that's her logic."

Artemis nodded, "she's not wrong. The only reason I can stand you is because you're a decent guy. Though you do have one hell of a mouth on you."

"Gee thanks," Percy rolled his eyes, "and if you think I have a mouth on me you should see Michael, dude does not stop talking."

"I cannot imagine anyone more annoying then you Percy."

"Remember that guy who shoot an arrow at you the first time we meet?" Percy asked, "you know, when you turned me into a deer and tried to kill me?"

Artemis nodded, "yes, and?"

"The guy who shot the arrow was Micheal."

Artemis formed in confusion until it hit her, "ah, the son of Apollo, I see. Well then I suppose I can understand why you would hate him."

"I don't hate him Artemis," Percy waved the idea, "he's my best friend, don't tell Grover that please. I don't judge a kid on the actions of their parent. For example Polyphemus is the son of Poseidon, my dad, and I love my dad. But I still hated that stupid cyclops, he was a horrible creature, it didn't matter even if he was my brother, Polyphemus was a dick. But Michael, though he's annoying, he is still my friend. It's Apollo who I can't stand."

"Yes and the feeling is mutual," Artemis smiled, "last time I meet him he kept going on and on about how much he wished he could turn you into burnt toast."

Percy blinked in confusion, "wow, he's still pissed about that time we had that little argument?"

"Little argument? You knocked him off of Olympus!"

"He was checking out my girl!"

"You over react Percy," Artemis rolled her eyes, "always so quick to move."

"I'm sorry this is coming from the girl who's first instinct every time she sees a man is to turn him into a deer?"

"...you may have a point," Artemis admitted. Percy started to laugh while Artemis smiled enjoying the sound of his voice.

Soon a comfortable silence feel on them as they both sat on either side of a table facing the rising sun. Percy broke the silence first, "so when do you have to go?"

"I have a few minutes," Artemis replied, "besides the Hunters can handle their own for some time, their big girls."

Percy nodded, "good to know."

"So what are you going to do today?"

"Well me and Annabeth are going to see Ed in his office. He invited us over to look over construction ideas for the Haven project I'm building."

Artemis raised an eyebrow, "haven project? What's that?"

"Oh right, I haven't told you. You see the Haven project is kind of like a special pet project I thought of doing a few months ago. After I visited camp Jupiter I kind of fell in love with the idea of New Rome. A place where demigods can grow old, live, build a life and die from old age. It just seemed so amazing to me."

Artemis nodded, "yes, it truly is an amazing place. The Hunters love it, well as much as they can like any place that is filled with men anyway."

Percy nodded, "right. So I asked myself, 'why don't we Greeks have one for ourselves?' And right then and there I made up my mind, I was going to build a place for us, all of us. So....I did."