"We need to keep Sally safe!" Nico said as they turned around and ran the other way. Just then the second Gergosa jumped out of the water and landed in front of them closing all escape routes.

Decker and Nico stood on either side of Sally with their blades up. They looked as the Gergosas closed in on them. Their breath smelt like rotting flesh, their teeth was covered with blood. But worst of all was their eyes. Those dead, soulless eyes that made them feel less than human.

Decker felt sacred, paralyzed even, but he wouldn't' give up no.....Percy wouldn't give up, and neither would he!

Decker sent a blast of his mana outwards as he caught onto the minds of every single plant and bug that was around them. Decker's nose started leaking blood from the stress of controlling all of those things at once, but he pushed through, "attack!"

Suddenly the plants around them did just that. The pine trees sent out sharp pine needles at the Gergosas. This caused them to get irritated but that was when the creepers attacked. They climbed around the Gergosa's legs and tied them up paralyzing the monsters.

"Now Nico!" Decker shouted as he used his magic to enhance the strength of the creepers. Nico immediately moved as he shot a shadow grapple from his arm into the side of the Gergosa.

Nico launched sideways into the air and quickly swung around the Gergosa. He then cut the shadow line and launched another shadow grapple across the monster and pulled. Nico flew threw the air and readied his blade as he passed by the Gergosa's neck.

The moment he was close enough for his blade to reach Nico swung, and swung hard. He cut halfway into the monster's neck causing it to cry out in pain. Nico landed safely on the ground but stumbled as he was exhausted. He had been fighting for so long, this last attack was just one in a string of Gergosas he had to face and put down. The only thing that helped him move was the adrenaline flowing through him.

Nico grinned as he looked at Decker giving him a thumbs up.

Decker grinned but just then the second Gergosa, the one on four limbs, snapped out of his bound causing Decker to fall down in pain. He was mentally connected to the plant, he felt what it felt.

Sally immediately went to Decker's side and held on tight, "are you okay Decker? Speak to me Decker?! Decker?! Decker?!"

The son of Pan was unconscious as the Gergosa stood over them with it's droll rolling over Sally's head. It looked down at them and meet Sally's eye, fear ran through the mortal woman's veins. Her life passed right before her eyes as she closed them accepting her fate.

"No!" Nico shouted as he tried to run, but he knew he wouldn't it there on time. He shot a shadow grapple at the monster and saw the Gergosa simply knock it to the side. The attack wasn't large enough or sharp enough to damage it.

The monster then opened it's mouth and bent down.

"Get away from them!"

Sally looked up to see Edward jumped from the top of a kid's water slide bringing his mace down on top of the Gergosa's neck. The impact snapped the monster's neck in half tearing out blood vessels and nerves as the monster roared in pain.

Sally grabbed Decker and moved away as the Gergosa fell down in front of her. Edward rolled off of the monster's neck, his left hand was broken but he still had his right. He lifted his mace up single handedly and brought it down again on the monster's neck.

The Gergosa roared as it started to shake it's neck throwing Edward to the side. It then lunged at him trying to eat him whole when suddenly several of the vines that remained intact jumped up and grabbed the monster by the neck and squeezed.