"Well they would say your were a coward," Ares muttered under his breath but everyone in the room heard him.

Thalia looked hurt as she lowered her head in shame. Zeus noticed this and turned to his Godly son, "enough Ares-"

"Shut the fuck up you piece of gutter trash," Percy's voice was laced with bloodlust as it cut into Zeus's words. The room turned to Percy and saw his eyes flash red for the briefest moment as a wave of anger filled the room.

"Hm," Ares huffed with a grin, "guess you really did get stronger kid. I'm impressed, with that much bloodlust, you might just be able to make a Satyr wet himself."

Percy narrowed his eyes, "apologize of Thalia. Now."

Ares growled, "and why should I?"

Percy made to move forward but Poseidon spoke up, "no Percy. Don't do it."

Percy turned to his father, "but he-"

"-Don't waste your energy on the likes of Ares," Poseidon advised Percy, "he isn't worth it."

Ares chuckled, "what your old man means is, you aren't powerful enough to take me on."

Percy growled but Poseidon then stepped in. The God of the Sea nodded, "true, he isn't, yet. But you see Ares," Poseidon then unleashed what Percy could only describe as the full fury of the Sea. It was for only a few seconds, as Poseidon spoke up, "I am plenty powerful enough to take you on."

Ares played, "b-but-"

"-No buts!" Poseidon said turning off what Percy could only assume was Poseidon's Haki, "apologize to Thalia now."

Ares wanted to argue but knew he had no case. He turned to Thalia, "I'm sorry Grace."

Zeus and Poseidon seemed satisfied as the god of the sky turned to his daughter who was still floating in the air. Percy turned away as well, but not before sending a final glare towards Ares.

"Thalia," Zeus spoke in a gentle tone, "why didn't you ever tell me?"

"Because you are the reason I was afraid," Thalia spat back.

"Me?" Zeus said in surprise.

Thalia nodded, "these are your powers, your domain. And I was afraid like you did they too would abandon me. That they would fail me when I needed them the most. That I would fly high in the sky, but suddenly they would disappear and like Icarus I would fall down to my death."

Zeus looked horrified. He was still her father, despite his flaws, and knowing that he was the one who caused his child great fear pained him to hear. Zeus shrunk down to human size as he looked at Thalia, "Thalia these powers are yours. They may come from me, but they are yours to command."

Thalia nodded, "I know that now. But do you know how I know that father? It's because when we fought Alcyoneus Percy almost fell to his death. Without a second thought I dived down after him. I pushed my doubt and fear aside for him. Not you, him. I love him."

Percy felt something hit his heart. It felt like an arrow hit him, was this what people meant by an arrow of love? The moment Thalia said those words Percy felt like he was the one who could fly. Percy didn't feel anything except amazement and happiness. 'She loves me. She really loves me.'

"And I hate you," Thalia continued, "I hate that I'm related to you. I hate that you made me doubt myself. I hate that because of you I have an expiration date set for 5 months from now! I hate that you came back and I hate that you left! I hate that you made me feel powerless and like a freak! I hate that because of you I had to admit I love Percy to save his life! I have never even got a chance to say it to him, but now I am forced to. I hate you! I HATE YOU!"