Thalia smiled at the action as she leaned back putting her head on Percy's shoulder as she finally settled on the News channel. It was an international news network that was currently covering the UNO meeting in New York.

"-And that concludes our coverage of the UN's decision to increasing funding for WHO. Up next we tackle the issue of the growing crime rates all across America. In the recent months the police have found that there has been a strange uptick of crime. Police have been unable to find the cause of this phenomenon but have found that this crime wave had started somewhere around 2 weeks ago. For more we go to Chang Williams for more."

The news then changed to an asian man talking to the police commissioner of Seattle, one of the cities most affected by the crime rates. While most other cities were prepared for this increased crime, Seattle was not.

"Do you think this has anything to do with Kronos coming back?" Percy asked Thalia.

Thalia sighed, "I'm not sure. He was revived 2 weeks ago, so maybe there is a connection, but I'm not sure. Maybe it has something to do with his title."

Percy raised an eyebrow, "his title?"

Thalia nodded, "he is know as the titan lord of time, harvest and evil."

Percy chuckled, "that's so funny."

"What is?"

"Well he has two amazing titles, like lord of time and lord of evil, but then the third one is harvest. Can you imagine that? And evil time manipulating farmer wearing overall threatening to kill kids because they were playing in his corn field?"

Thalia laughed, "yeah, Gods that sounds so silly. Hey, you know what? I don't like the name Kronos, sounds like a failed energy drink. So from now on we call him the crazy Farmer."

Percy smiled, "look at you, coining your own nicknames and making fun of powerful immortals. Guess I am rubbing off on you."

Thalia smiled, "maybe."

Percy kissed her forehead, as then her lips. Just then he noticed several purple markings along her neck and he stopped and smiled, "did I give you those?"

Thalia looked down and groaned, "yeah you did," she hit him on the stomach, "ass."

"Ophf," Percy chuckled as he faked his pain, "what was that for."

"For almost forcing me to explain to Jason what a hickey was," Thalia grumbled, "next time don't make them so obvious."

"Why not," Percy asked as he kissed her just below her ear slowly going down her neck, "I want people to know you are mine."

Thalia grumbled as she pushed him away, "nope."

Percy grumbled, "but Thaliaaaaa-"

"No buts," Thalia huffed, "if all we do when we are alone is make out the our relationship will be based on nothing but physical attractions. So tuck it in big boy, I want to watch TV."

Percy grumbled, "fine....but let's at least stop watching something so depressing," he said takeing the remote and changing the channel, "let's see what else is on TV."

They skipped a few channels, sports, cartoons, sports, Discovery channel, sports, how many god damn sport channels are there?!

"Wait," Thalia said, "go back."

Percy went back showing a food channel with a woman called Nigella Lawson hosting the show. The woman had black hair and black eyes with a great smile and huge breasts. She wore a very modest baggy blouse but even through that Percy could tell that she had huge tits.