"Right," Percy nodded taking out Riptide and Yew's Breath.

"I swear to god if I die I am going to kill you!"

Argo laughed from high above, "haha, well this is an impressive team," he reached into his coat pocket and pulled out a can of pringles. He opened the can and began eating them, "well then, entertain me!"

The moment Argo spoke those words the Gergosa's all became active. They moved all at once charging toward Percy and co.

Elsa threw her hands forward and froze the Gergosa charging her. Percy launched himself into the monster smashing through the monster shattering it into pieces before jumping to the side to take on another monster.

Ping!

You have leveled up!

Percy Jackson

Health-5,850/5,850 (+1000) = 6,850

Mana-3,325/3,325 (+1000) = 4,325

The Gamer

Title- Son of Poseidon

(+20 Str,+20 Vit, +20 Dex, while in water)

Level-29 Exp- 4,760/ 90,000

Race-Demigod

STR-50(+20)=70

VIT-52(+7+20)=79

DEX-50(+7+20)=77

INT-50

WIS-32

LUC-50

POINTS-65

MONEY- 234,137$/1,208D

Marcia took off into the air and began sending waves of dark energy at the monsters hurting few but unable to outright kill them.

"How do you kill these things?!" Marcia shouted as she maneuvered to avoid several Gergosa that were trying to jump up and catch her.

"Hit the back of their necks!" Percy shouted out as he cut the ankles of one Gergosa causing it to fall over before climbing on top of the being and cutting into it's neck, "that's their weak spot!"

Critical strike!

2,500 % of 15,725 Attack = 393,125 Attack!

Percy removed both his blade out of the disintegrating Gergosa and charged at the next. Percy reached out and commanded the shadows under its legs to skewer into the monster's legs impaling it to one spot. With the monster was stuck Percy ran behind it and jumped up, dragging his blades through it's body carving into it's back.

Critical strike!

2,500 % of 15,725 Attack = 393,125 Attack!

Elsa sent a wide blast of ice around the field freezing the legs of the Gergosas around her. She then formed huge ice spikes and sent them through the necks of four of the giant monsters killing them instantly.

Percy whistled, "I have got to learn how to do that."

"Percy behind you!" Elsa shouted out as a Gergosa launched itself at Percy's back. The demigod however didn't move and in the last moment a wave of darkness cut through the Gergosa's neck killing it instantly.

Percy smiled and looked up, "thanks Marcia."

The wolf scoffed, "just don't die master."

Percy gave the wolf a thumbs up and dashed away using his improved speed. Percy launched himself to a Gergosa further out in the back and dodged the monster's attacks. He landed on it's back and cleaved it's neck in two before jumping of it's disintegrating body.