A smokish figured flew out of the crystal and changed into the winged wolf. It bowed, "mas-"

"-No time for that," Percy said as he jumped on to the wolf, "we have a person free falling right above us!"

The wolf nodded and ran forward flapping her wings and taking off. She circled her way upwards going past Elsa before taking a sharp turn downwards. Percy reached out and caught Elsa pulling her close, "I got her!"

The demon pulled up hard breaking their speed and slowly she landed on the ground panting, "never do that again," Marcia said as Percy and Elsa got off.

"Sorry Marcia," Percy said as he inspected Elsa's wounds. Her right arm was broken bad, the bone could be clearly seen bent the wrong way.

"Fucker destroyed my ice attacks with ease," Elsa hissed out through the pain, "little shit."

"Yeah he pisses me off to," Percy said taking out a medium grade health potion and giving it to Elsa, "here this should help."

Elsa nodded, "thanks," she chugged the potion down and Percy saw her bone snap back into place healing itself. " Hm, tastes like strawberries."

Elsa's HP: 4,000/ 5,000

Percy groaned, she wasn't up to full strength but this should be enough.

"Do you have any idea where we go now?" Percy asked Elsa who shook her head.

"What have you gotten us into this time master?" Marcia asked before looking at Elsa and growling, "and who the hell is this?"

"Marcia this is Elsa, Elsa Marcia. Elsa is basically a human experiment gone wrong and Marcia is a demon who I defeated and then made my slave. There you're all caught up," Percy said.

The two looked like they were about to scold Percy when suddenly Argo spoke up from the hole in the roof., "you know I really am impressed you managed to defeat the Gigantic Gergosa so easily."

Percy narrowed his eyes activating his super sight catching a good look at Argo as the man sat on the edge of the hole smiling.

Percy gritted his teeth, "yeah well why don't you come down here and let me show you what I can do to your face?"

Argo laughed, "no thank you, I don't like getting my hands dirty, much. I usually like to send my minions to solve my problems for me, but seeing as you defeated my strongest one in a flash maybe a change is in order. Instead of quality let's try quantity."

Clap! Clap!

Argo clapped causing the room Percy and the other were in to light up. Big industrial lights hung off the ceiling as slowly the entire room was revealed. This room was huge, Elsa did call it the training room so that made sense. But when the lights turned on they realised that they were not alone alone.

Surrounding them was an army of Gergosas. Each was a different height, some being 8 feet tall other being 13 feet tall. Each had the same look, hunger. Thier mouths were salivating with saliva, their smiles were large and terror inducing. If Percy had to guess he would have said there were around 30 of them, probably more.

"You know what I'm not even mad," Marcia said in a genuine tone, "you managed to piss of a Great Old One and an army of Gergosas in less than two days, I'm impressed master. It must be a special skill of yours to somehow manage to piss off everyone you ever meet. Congratulations, asshole."

Percy smirked, "now now is that any way to talk to you master like that?"

"Guys we talk talk later let's focus right now on the monsters surrounding us," Elsa said as she changed her arms into ice claws.