Percy sighed, 'why did I have to remind her?' Percy looked up to the sky and saw the moon overhead. 'Artemis would be flying it right now', Percy realised 'I wonder whether she can see me.'

Percy's thought began running all over the place, but they came back back to one thing, the vision he saw from looking into Clotho's true form. The visions were clear in his head, Percy doubted he could ever forget them.

Him fighting a Titan, and someone he didn't recognize which meant he probably pissed someone else off too. Then there was that image of him holding up the sky, which was a scary thought in itself . Annabeth had told him about Atlas and the fact that if any mortal even tried such a feat they would die immediately.

Then there was the image of him fighting on top of a floating city next to Luke, and that part scared him a little. Last year Luke wanted to work with Percy to protect the camp, but that was right after their fight at the warehouse district when Clarisse almost died, so Percy wasn't in a forgiving mood. This vision though made him wonder, 'did I actually do the right thing?' He didn't want to think about it too much, after all Clotho did say those images were of possible futures, not the future.

And then there was the image of him kissing Artemis.....yeah, not even going to touch on that. Percy tried to not think about it but the more he tired, the more he thought about it. Especially the part where she kissed him.

Percy shook his head as blood was slowly rushing to his face, he really didn't need to think about this now. Soon however the feeling of floating in water got to Percy, there was something about it that just made him..... Feel....feel good. Fell as if he was in a state of bliss. His control over the ship slowly went away as the boat slowed down to a halt, his eyes started to get heavy and slowly he drifted off to sleep.

You have slept in water; HP and MP have been restored 100% each. All ailments and negative status effects have been cured.

"Is he sleeping next to a mermaid?"

Percy's eyes shot open hearing the voices. He was still in the tank holding Mera close and all around them were the members of the crew. Percy found Mera snuggled up against his chest as she murmured in her sleep.

"Oh shit," Percy slowly moved the mermaid aside and pulled himself out of the tank. He looked up at the crew still staring at him, "this is so not what it looks like."

"His third day on the sea and he has already screwed a mermaid," Marc said with a grin, "you're my hero Percy! All hail the playboy Perseus!

"Get some kid!" William yelled out as the rest of the crew cheered on.

"Guys I'm telling you it's not like that!" Percy tried to explain as he climbed out of the tank.

"Sure, it's not like we caught you guys sleeping together on the first day," shouted a crew member called Frank.

"Fuck off Frank!" Percy shouted back.

"Relax Percy we're just messing with you," Marc said pulling Percy into a headlock, "my little boy all grown up. Why it was just yesterday when he was still a virgin."

"Damn lucky brat! His first time got to be with a mermaid!" Someone else from the crew shouted as Percy pulled his head out of the head lock.

"For fuck's sake guys I'm telling you the truth! She just needed someone to talk to and I jus-"

"-Spent the whole night talking, sure. That's why we found you two snuggled up together like lovers," William commented causing the enter crew to burst into laughter again.

"Knock it off lads!" Galen came in shouting at the crew, " Have some respect, this kid saved our lives yesterday!"

Percy smiled, "thanks Galen."