"Relax, we'll be fine," Luke replied as he put a hand on the man's shoulder, "you should probably leave, we'll make sure somebody isn't trapped in there with the bear."

The man looked into Luke's eyes and then nodded dumbly, "okay," his voice was calmer than before, "I'll do that."

The man then walked away leaving them alone, "Jedi mind trick?" Percy asked.

"Jedi mind trick," Luke nodded.

The three managed to reach the last compartment and there standing between broken seats and fallen bags were three cyclopes. They were all dressed in golden armour and had spears on their side. Luckily they didn't notice Percy and co. so the group of questers quickly hide behind a row of seats.

"You idiot!" cried one of the cyclops. This one was the biggest of the three and was currently scolding the smallest, "if you didn't act so stupid we might have just managed to sneak up on them!"

"But boss we are huge," replied the smallest cyclops, "we can't sneak up on anything."

"I don't care! Lord Hades ordered us to take of these demigods and that's what we are going to do! Got it?!"

"Yes boss," the smallest on replied with a frown.

"I'll take the big one," Luke whispered with a sadistic grin.

"The middle on is mine," Percy said as he took out a water bottle.

"Do I have to fight the smallest one?" Grover asked nervous.

"Why? You want the bigger one?" Luke asked with a smile for which Grover quickly shook his head.

The cyclop's then took up their spears and began to walk to the other compartments. When they walked passed their hiding spot Percy jumped out and swiped Riptide across the middle one's back causing it to fell to his feet in pain.

"Bro!" called the smallest one and then suddenly vines started to creep around his legs and binding him in place.

"What the hell-" the largest one began only to have Luke jump on his back and stick his blade into the cyclops one eye blinding the monster.

"AH!" It roared and fell to it's knees. Percy ran to the big one, used it as a jumping board and launched himself upwards.

The cyclops of average height looked up and saw Percy come down on him, "oh fuc-"

SLASH!

Percy cleaved the monster's head from it's body as it bursted into golden dust leaving behind it's giant spear. Percy then turned and saw Luke slashing away at his cyclops while Grover just managed to bind his by covering him in veins.

So Percy jumped to his friends rescue and took care of the cyclops with ease.

Ping!

Skill has leveled up!

Sword Mastery, Lv-13 (10%)

Allows user to freely handle swords.

65% more damage when using swords.

Percy closed the box and then checked on Luke. The son of Hermes was finished with his monster and was now panting, but on his face was big grin.

'Do I look like that sometimes?' Percy asked himself as he put away Riptide.

"Well that was easy," Grover said.

BOOM!

"For fucks sake grover stop jinxing us!" Luke cried out as he dashed out of the compartment to see what happened outside.