"Luke Grove get up and follow me," Percy said and got up from his seat. He then turned to see them look at him questionably, "now."

Luke nodded and Grover was more than happy to abandon his seat. "What's going on Percy?" Luke asked with worry in his voice.

"How good are you at manipulating the mist?" Percy asked as he sat in the last row occupying the center seat getting a view down the bus at the two Furies who were slowly passing the middle of the bus.

"Very, why?"

"We have two monsters on our tail, when I say so put the mist up around the back three rows and make sure the mortals can't hear us."

Luke nodded, "okay but I won't be able to hold it up and fight," Luke said as he sat at Percy's right and started to suddenly use the mist, the Furies were now five rows away.

"Grover when I say so grab the one on my left, got it?"

"R-right Percy," Grover said stammering and took his seat to Percy's left.

Percy then lowered his head to look like he was sleeping and the Furies were now in front of him and the others as Percy felt Luke use the Mist to block out everything else.

"We were waiting for you sea spawn," said one of the them with a raspy voice.

"Ah I'm sorry but who are you?" Percy asked with a confused look on his face.

"We are the Furies Tisiphone and Megaera," said the other, "and you killed our sister!"

Luke's eyes went wide and grover became white. "Oh yeah now I remember," I said with a look of recollection, "in my defence the bitch failed me in pre-algebra." The two sisters growled and Percy quickly opened up his inventory, "now Grover!"

The Satyr grabbed one of them while Percy quickly took out Riptide and shoved the other one down the rows of seats on his right. He then swung Riptide and cut off her head. He then moved, not even looking at her body as it turned into dust, and kicked the other Fury into the left row of seat.

Percy then swung Riptide at her and cut her along her left arm, but she wasn't dead. She then jumped out of the seat and grabbed Percy by the neck and pushed him into the opposite row.

Percy then struggled to hold her hands away from his neck as he rolled over over the golden dust of the recently killed Fury. "Stop rolling all over my sister's decomposing body!"

"Then stop trying to kill me!" Percy cried back and then managed to kick the fury off of him. He then jumped on the seat and pulled up Riptide and swung downwards at the Fury cutting off her right arm.

"AH!" Grover scream dwarfing the cry of pain coming from the Fury as the goat man fainted at the sight of blood. The Fury held her stump in pain and tried to make a break for it by running away.

"Percy stop her! I can't control the Mist beyond the fifth row!" Luke cried out as his face was red from holding up an illusion.

"Right!" Percy then ran after her, and just as she reached the end of the fifth row caught her by the collar of her shirt. Percy then pulled and threw her over his shoulder. He then stood up straight and looked at the Fury as she tried to crawl up and scratch his eyes out with her nails.

"Fucking die already!" Percy cried out as he began to panick. He swung Riptide widely and accidentally he hit her behind the head knocking her out cold. "Ah... I totally mean to do that."

"Well what are you waiting for? Kill her!" Luke called out as he slowly reduced the size of the Mist barrier he held up.

"No," Percy replied with a savage grin, "let's send a message. Luke, you wouldn't happen to have a permanent marker would you?"