Percy smiled back, "you're on."

Percy and Luke then moved away from each other as the rest of the campers moved away giving them a big area to fight. Percy held up Riptide tight and Luke copied his move, all his chill attitude gone.

Then suddenly both swordsmen moved, at first surprised registered in both faces that the other moved at the exact time they did, but it was quickly forgotten. Luke swung overhead which Percy ducked. Percy moved forward and swung upward, which Luke jumped over. Percy then threw a kick at Luke only for the boy to block it with his left while kicking at Percy, which the son of the sea god dogged by moving his head.

The two then jumped back and held their swords up ready to charge. Percy moved and swung first this time aiming at Luke's head. The son of Hermes ducked and kicked Percy pushing him backwards.

Percy recovered quickly and rolled back just as Luke's blade struck the ground where Percy was a few seconds ago. Percy then quickly swung his sword down fixing Luke's on the ground, he then drew back a fist and punched Luke right in the face.

Luke went back and wiped his face with a smile. They looked at each other and then suddenly they moved again. Thier swords now properly crashed and the ringing of their swords respective metals could be heard with each respective crash.

Percy and Luke then began a dance of grace and deadly accuracy. Percy struck Luke across the shoulder drawing blood while Luke cut Percy in his cheek. Again and again their swords rung out in the area and again and again Luke and Percy hurt themselves.

Percy then swung his blade a little too widely and over stepped his swing. Seeing this Luke quickly disarmed Percy and put his blade under Percy's neck, "I win."

Percy looked at Luke's blade and smiled, "not quite." Percy then grabbed the blade with one hand and quickly jerked it to one side snapping the blade in half.

Luke's eyes widened and then he smirked, "so your blade managed to crack mine huh? No matter you still don't have a blade to use. "

Percy then took out Riptide, now in it's pen form and back in his pocket due to the charm it had, and popped the cap off causing it to transform into a sword, "guess again."

Luke then laughed and lowered his sword, "haha, fine. Draw?"

Percy smiled, "draw." Percy put away his sword and Luke picked up the pieces of his sword. Percy then looked at Luke and Observed him;

Luke Castellan Rebel

Lv-49

HP:3200/3200

MP:1000/1000

Race- Demigod

Str-34

Vit-48

Dex-56

Int-12

Wis-35

Luc-21

Luke Castellan in the son of Hermes, at a young age he saw his mother lose her mind and when father was not there to help her, his hatred for the gods began. Luke loves all of his family, even the extended members and is a person who would help them in an instant. Luke hates the Olympian for abandoning their children and wants to wage war on them all.

Luke thinks Percy is vulnerable and can use a friend to talk to.

Percy looked at those stats and the info in curiosity. He was a master swordsman that's for sure. The only reason Percy even managed to draw was because of Riptides charm and the fact that Luke's sword broke, otherwise he would have lost.