Percy narrowed his eyes, "try and stop me." Percy leaked a little bloodlust that both Chiron and the Olympian next to him notice.

The man looked at Percy and then sighed, "fine. But wait for a few days. Rest and prepare yourself because believe me you will need all the time to prepare you can get."

Percy nodded at this, "where can I go to train?"

"I'll have someone to take you on a tour of the Camp," Chiron replied as he looked out and saw a blonde haired girl with a orange shirt walk by, "Annabeth! Come here for a moment."

The girl was the same one that helped him out with Grover last night. Quickly Percy Observed her.

Annabeth Chase, Daughter of Athena

Lv-15

HP:750/750

MP:600/600

Race-Demigod

Str-3

Vit-10

Dex-18

Int-35

Wis-41

Luc-8

Annabeth Chase is one of the oldest Demigods in camp and has trained hard every year in order to prove herself a competent child of Athena. After running away from home at a young age she met up with two other demigods, Luke a son of Hermer and Thalia a daughter of Zeus. She remembers Thalia dying in order to protect her and vows never to be weak again.

She is amazed Percy managed to defeat a Minotaur on his own without any training.

As Percy read her stats he became painfully aware of the fact that the only reason he even wins any of the battles he fight is because of luck, a plan or his powers over water. He closed her Observe box and turned toward Chiron and her.

"This is Percy Annabeth," Chiron motioned to Percy, "he is going to be joining camp. I would like you to show you around."

Annabeth nodded and motioned Percy over as the two demigods walked around the camp.

"So claimed or unclaimed?" Annabeth asked breaking the silence.

"Sorry?" Percy asked.

"Did you godly parent claim you yet?"

"Oh....what's claiming?" Percy asked.

"It's when the symbol of your parent appears over your head. The ones that are claimed are sorted into different cabins along with their siblings. So if you were a child of Athena you would be in my cabin."

"I see," Percy said nodding, "has anyone not been claimed?"

Annabeth nodded, "lot's. Most of the unclaimed are put into the Hermes cabin."

Percy nodded and noticed they were walking along a stream that flowed through camp cutting it in half. Soon they passed by a volleyball court, "this is the volleyball court."

"Of Death?" Percy asked.

"I'm sorry?"

"Is it the volley ball court of death?"

"Ah...no. It's just a volleyball court."

"Really? In a camp filled with the children of the Gods we have a plain, just a volleyball court?"

"Yes, yes we do."

"Kind of boring."

"We play basketball there sometimes if that helps make it a bit more thrilling."