Chapter 7

Liam's POV:

I woke up early to make breakfast for Marina and Spiridoula. I got up from the floor and stretch. The floor is so uncomfortable but i didn't want to leave Marina, i wanted to be with her. I got to the kitchen and start cooking,  I'm making pancakes with orange juice and toast.

" Good morning Liam " Spiridoula said and yawn

" Good morning Spiridoula " i said and give her breakfast. I went again to see Marina,  she wasn't at her bed and then the door of the bathroom opened.

" Why you got up, i would bring you your breakfast in bed " i said to her and go closer but she stopped me.

" Can't we pee?" she laughed in she's own joke. She was better than yesterday but again I lift her on my shoulder and sit her on her bed.

" I don't want to stay here, it's boring! " She said

" Yes but you are ill, tomorrow I promise you we will get out for coffee " i said and make her smile. I run to bring her her breakfast and sat on the chair next to her bed and started eat too.

" i have work today, i say to boss that you're ill , see you later" Spiridoula came to hug Marina and left.

" Well I'll stay with you and today but I'll call Niall to bring me clothes to change " i said and take my phone out.

" Niall can you come to Marina's house and bring me clothes to change, I'll stay here and tonight "

" Okay I'm coming " we hung up and went back to Marina.

" Do you feel better?" i asked her

" Much better but bored, now that i can walk can we go to living room and see a movie? " she said I shook my head 'no' but that didn't mean that we shouldn't see a movie I grabbed her, lift her carefully like a baby and carry her to the couch and sit her.

" You didn't have to do it, i can walk" she said and smiled. I took the remote and change channels to find something good, i stopped it in a channel that was playing 'Batman' and see the movie.

The door bell rang..

" It's open! " i shouted and Niall came in.

" Here are the clothes.. can i stay with you guys every one else have gone out for dates" he explained  and sat on the couch.

" Of course! " Marina said,

" ooh, are you better? " he asked her and she nodded

" Good...what do we see?" he asked

" Batman! " i said and he rolled his eyes.

" What time is Spiridoula finish from work? " he asked Marina.

" At three o'clock " she smiled at him and he nodded and then watch the movie.

After one hour the movie had already finish, Niall went to get Spiridoula from work and I stayed with Marina.

" Did you take your pills? " i asked her,

" Yes! That's why I'm better, I'm hungry can you make me soup like yesterday? " she was looking into my eyes and a smile appear on her face,

" Yes, baby " i turned to the kitchen but heard her laugh, she is so special.

The soup was ready and we eat. The soup is great but I'm more happy that Marina is feeling better and that we are together, i mean in a same place alone. She was saying jokes to make me laugh but they are the same as Harry, i laugh to make her happy.

" You are a good actor " she said

" Why you say that?" i asked, did she find out my feelings for her? Did I overdo it?

" Cause I know that my jokes aren't funny but you laugh to make me happy" she said

" Then why you were saying them?" i left a relief,

" I don't know... I think.. No never mind " she got up to leave her bowl in the kitchen but i stopped her, i took her bowl and go to the kitchen then come back but Marina isn't here anymore.

" I'm not playing games Marina come back" i said but she didn't answer then i listened gigglings from her bedroom so i got there.

" I don't want to play, i came to take a nap!" She said

" I'll phone to Niall to know where he and Spiridoula is and I cone back, okay baby? "  she nodded and i make my phone call.

" Niall, are you and Spiridoula coming back?"

" No sorry, she will stay in mine "

" Okay bey "

" Bey " we hung out

I went back to Marina.

" They won't come,  I'll stay with you the night,  I'll sleep on the couch " i said and she got up from bed.

" No sleep with me, I'm scared, please " she made a sad face to make me agree,

" What Spiridoula will say? " i asked,

" She will say nothing because nothing will really happen " she said and I nodded. I took off my t-shirt and jumped on the right side of the bed and open my hands for her to come in my hug. She came and hug me tight, i felt her body relax and let herself to sleep. I didn't sleep immediately but stayed awake just to admire her, her beauty, blonde hair, her sweet lips, her nice body. Tomorrow I have to tell her how I feel, i can't wait anymore i have to make the moment mine, and then i closed my eyes and my sleepiness won.