Chapter 3

* Next morning *

I slowly opened my eyes, i still feel Marina in my hug and yes she is still sleeping. I heard a voice beside me, i turned and saw all the guys and Spiridoula standing and watch us with a hilarious look.

" She was scared from the movie! " i whispered to them so Marina won't wake up. I'll stay with her in my arms until she wakes up

* A few hours later *

Marina's POV :

I wake up in Liam's hug, it was soooo sweet of him to keep me tight so i would not be scared of everything.

" Good morning little biscuit,  are you hungry? "

I looked around to see where everyone else where..

" Good morning Liam..yes I'm a little bit hungry but where's everyone? "

" They are at the kitchen  making breakfast and wait for us" he answered,

" Well I'm going to take a shower first.. "

He nodded and left to the kitchen.

I quickly showered and dried myself, i put on yesterday's clothes and went to the kitchen.

" It smells good!!  What is it? " I asked

" Pancakes! " Zayn told me,

" oh I forgot,  good morning everyone!! " i smiled to all of them.

" Good morning " they all said like one.

I took three pancakes on my plate when i saw Niall watching me with cute puppy eyes.

"oww, you're still hungry? Here take one more " i gave him the pancake and he smiled to me from ear to ear.

Once we all finished with breakfast we goodbye everyone and left for home

" Okay, we have a lot of things to talk about when we arrive home! " Spiridoula said to me and I just nod cause I knew I couldn't avoid her, she keeps all my secrets and i keep hers, we are like sisters, she knows me more than I know myself.

" Spiridoula i will say it hundreds times if is needed but nothing happened between me and Liam!"

I said to her

" Yes, yes we all saw it in the morning" she said back to me.

" Okay I'm not going to discuss it anymore... What happened with you and Niall? " i asked and she looked away from me.

" So you like him! "

" Yes but I don't think we going to have something " she said sadly

" Don't say that " i answered and hug her because I knew how she feels. She feels exactly like me, an empty inside and a pain in the heart , i needed this hug too,.I really needed it. It make me feel a little bit better. We sat on the living room and watch TV,  we were watching sponge scaurepants like little childs.

" Tomorrow we have work so we have to sleep, so goodnight! " She said and leave to her bedroom without waiting for me to goodnight her. Strange.

I wore my pajamas and got to my bed, my phone buzzed so i pick it up to see who texted me.

From- Liam the Sexy Beast:

' We really had fun,  can't wait for the next time. Goodnight little biscuit! :-D '

To - Liam the Sexy Beast:

' Yeah we had a lot of fun, can't wait too. Goodnight Liam :-D '

I turned it off and close my eyes. Why he is so good to me? Before 6 years i left without even saying goodbye to him. I hate myself for that. He deserves someone better than me. A tear escaped but i didn't bother to sweep it away like I did in the past with Liam. Damn, i want him back in my life!

The next morning we were up.from 6:00 a.m for work. I shower my self and wore jeans and a blue electric t-shirt and my white all stars. Spiridoula wear white shorts with an orange colour t-shirt and sneakers. We both have our hair into a nice ponytail.

I was making pancakes for me and Spiridoula, we ate our breakfast and head to work. We are working in an office we were managers for singers and actors but is not so nice like it sounds, you sit in a desk in front of you making calls and answer them, take notes of places and addresses and buy coffee for your boss. Such a boring job!

We had one more hour to finish and go home when someone came into my office and sing an unknown song that maybe he wrote.

" Please stop... You are cute but please not here, I'm working " i said to him. When he turned to face me i was with an open mouth.

" Surprise!! "

Liam's POV:

" Surprise!! " i told her and close her mouth.

" What the hell are you doing here?  No wait, how do you know where I work? " she asked me in shock i can understand.

" Well ,  Spiridoula told me to come and pick you up for coffee and i found it good idea, oh the song I sang Niall write it " i told her

" Look, i liked the song but i finish in forty-five minutes, will you sit and wait quietly or when me and Spiridoula finish, come to your house? " she asked me.

" I pick.... The first one!  " i said excited and sat on a chair near her desk. I was staring at her the whole time and I knew she knew it but I didn't bother. We don't talk at all, she is so concentrate on her work that i didn't want to disturb her. She is so beautiful when she is concentrate in something. In some calls she made i heard her laugh, so so special like,  i have no idea but something good!

Liam stop thinking like this, she probably has already a boyfriend because of her beauty and her character she has, Liam!

I looked at my watch, 14:50, ten more minutes and I'll be with her.. I mean alone, nothing else. That thought made me sad but i didn't saw it to her so i smiled and she smiled back. I feel butterflies in my stomach,  Shit.

" Liam,  i finished,  wake up so we can get out of here" i blinked my eyes couple of times and stretch.

" You are so cute when you sleep."

She told me and made me smile.

" Liam! Get up, I'm going to Spiridoula's office to take her and go home " i nodded and follow her to Spiridoula's office. She opened the door and enter the room. When Spiridoula saw us she opened her eyes in shock and open her mouth but after seconds we all started laughing so hard that a person from the office near Spiridoula's  came to stop us. We all get out of the building and head to our cars.

" So where are we going? " Spiridoula asked,

" Spiridoula,  i found a comedy movie in my closet and i think is a good idea to see it. Liam inform the boys,  today you're coming to our place for movie night! " Marina said,

" Perfect!!" Spiridoula jumped on Marina and both fell on the ground while  i was giggling.

" It isn't funny!  Spiridoula, you know that i don't have balance! " Marina scrawled

" Okay, let's go!" I said and got into my car. Before turn it on i could hear both apologize to each other for shouting and do stupid things. Women, we will never understand them, i said to me and began my way to home.