Ch.3 Proving Yourself

Alex: ok ... He said while slicing and reviving crewmen.

The revived corpus crewmen started to attack anything in sight providing a perfect cover for Alex.

Alex: Found you ..He said opening the door to Alad V laboratory

But Alex was not ready for what he was going to see neither was Mesa or lotus. Alad V was dissecting the frame alive while she cried and screamed in pure agony.

Alex: Alad V ... You made a big mistake ... I said transforming in my second form

Alad V: Zannuka protect me!!

The Zannuka pounced at Alex impaling him in the chest.

Alad V laughed maniacally, but his happiness was short lived .

Alex: wrong move... He said ripping zannuka's head off, crushing it in it's hand.

Alex :You are next V. He said pointing at Alad V.

He then proceeded to rip out Alad V' s intestines and hanged the poor bastard with them while ripping each of his organs out one at the time, healing him to make sure he will be alive through all of it. He finished by pulling his heart out and forced it down his throat, before throwing V in a portal .

Alex:Burn in hell you piece of shit. The Reaper said returning to his original form.

Alex pov

walked next to the broken warframe: Can you speak? She shook her head no. I will take care of you but you have to join me, become a member of my peerage, do you agree?

She then said in a low broken voice, it was an  almost inaudible word: "yes"

I pulled a crystal from my abdomen and put it on her chest, the crystal glowed and entered her body.
She passed out after speaking, her wounds started to fade away , as I picked her bridal style and walked through a portal.

Mesa:What ...was ...that? She said wide eyed after what she saw.

Lotus: He's.. not ... normal. She said almost scared by reaper's display .

Mesa: I'll go speak with him..