"You really think you can punish me?"

Jisoo looked dead in her eyes not saying a word as she gripped her keys tighter.

"You know..I don't like any of your ideas.."

Pulling out an army knife outta her jacket she opened it and held it against her chest.
Jisoo's eyes widened in fear.

"Do you really think I won't stab you bitch?"

She laughed,

"Shut the fuck up and watch me."

The girl shut her eyes tight clenching her teeth as she dug the knife deeper onto her cheek.

"AHH Fuck--!"

The girl yelped as she moved away, as a small trail of blood ran down her neck.

"How about I make you a promise that I won't do anything to get your friend in trouble, Sounds good?"

Jisoo held her bleeding cheek,

"And if I don't agree?"

Jennie held her knife on her lip,

"Then you die."

Jennie smiled but then laughed out loud finding it super cringy she said that out loud,

"I'm kidding!!~
I'll leave you wishing to kill yourself."

Jisoo gulped thinking that this girl is insane,

"Fine Kim.

You HURT her and it's over."

Jennie smiled as she grabbed Jisoo's hand feeling for the keys.

"Thanks!~"

As soon as she got them she unlocked the door dropped the keys and left.

Jisoo slumped down as she was feeling light headed all of the sudden.

(Rose pov)

Waiting in the restroom Rose sent Jennie another text asking her where she was. Earlier she couldnt leave without being suspicious so Rose told Jimin and Mina that she was gonna use the restroom.
She put her phone away and looked at herself in the mirror thinking about what she should do when school's over.

"Hey princess~ You're just now realizing you're beauty?"

The brunnetes voice chirped in, entering the lone bathroom.
Rose sighed and turned to look at Jennie.

"Whatever. I'm average, I know... so are we leaving or not?"

The younger girl asked.
Jennie nodded and they both walked their way out of school with their bags still on them.
---
Once they made it outside the doors, low and behold appeared a bright orange haired girl standing in their way.

"Sup bitches! I'm tagging along whether you likey or not."

Jennie slowed down to a halt, eyes twitched in disgust as she met the slender girl's face.

"Uh. Who asked you to come? You're not invited so.. Fuck off."

Lisa giggled,

"The hell Jennieee!! why are you acting so meann to me now, huh?"

The slender girl roughly rubbed Jennie's head with her knuckles.

"Oh, hi lisa."

Rose waved as lisa then stopped nuging Jennie and bear hugged the crap out of Rose.

"Omggg you're just so adorable!!"

Jennie fixed her hair and Rose sufficated for what felt like she was about to drop dead. Lisa let the girl go and backed away leaving Rose breathing in air like crazy.