Chapter 43. Bring down the house

Start from the beginning

Oh boy...I'm in trouble....

One of the things that stood out was the fact that it as only the twins that caught your and noticed that Clint was not with them. 

Oh boy... I can feel Clint's disappointment glare even though I have no idea where he is.

Clint took a deep breath as he pinched the bridge of his nose as he saw that you had guns pointed at you. Clint looked around and notice that it wasn't just those men surrounding you with guns pointed at you. He looked to this left, his right, and the floor above and noticed that there were other men pointing their guns to your head. 

" I swear I am not adopting anymore kids or I will jump off this floor." Clint said to himself. 

" What do we do?!" Bucky said in a panic. 

Everyone was clueless on what do in this situation, but Wanda took a quick glance into your mind to see what you were thinking or planning. Her eyes instantly went wide when she took a glimpse. 

" Guys... on the count of Three we Intervene." Wanda whispered in the intercom. " 1..." 

" Wait why should we start to brawl on the count to three?" Thor asked. " Where is the element of surprise?" 

" I agree with my idiot brother... for once." Loki added. 

" Hey?!" Thor hissed. " I am not an Idiot all the time I will have you know." 

" ...2..." 

The boys started to spread out more around the party before they could push any further to help you out. Clint started to walk towards one of the men that was on the upper level.  The rest of them did the same thing, but with the people on the lower level. 

" Thor, No hammer today. I know you have a mean swing, but we are not trying to bring this building to the ground and kill a bunch of people. Twins... No Superpowers involved... unless it's very necessary. We don't want the government to get involved when Two gods, Two Super soldiers, two Mutants, and a assassin are destroying or harming there property and people.  Remember your physical training. We are not blowing our cover. " Steve ordered as he got into position. " Loki... Buck, That goes for you two as well." 

" Got it." 

" Fine." 

" Why is it taking us forever for us to count to the number three?" Clint interjected. 

" Because its helps us to prepare." 

" Prepare for what! A Yoga session?!" Clint argued. " Might as well do the downward Dog while I'm at it." 

" Clint! How is not the time for your..." 

"...3." You yelled. 

You quickly grabbed the gun that was touching your head and quickly used your thighs grab the guy in a choke hold. With a little twist of your thighs the sound of a neck snapping escaped the man neck which cased him to immediately fall to the ground.  Before the gunfire began, The rest of the group quickly followed your lead and quickly engaged. The four boys were a bit stunned that you were this skilled and that they didn't even know you possessed. 

" That's my girl." Pietro smirked.

" I'm sorry... When did she learn to do that?" Loki asked. 

" Oh... so she didn't tell you?" Clint said in the intercom as he grabbed on of the guards gun and shot him in the head.

" Clearly not." Thor sneered as he punched the daylights out of one of the guards. " Or else we would know about it don't you think." 

" You do know that she has traveled all over the world and not just learned the languages, right?" Wanda stated as she grabbed one of guards arms and dislocated it from his socket.