Chapter 29. Well this is a Perfect Excuse

" Yes...?" You turned towards Steve fiddling your fingers.

" Speedy over here already shared his story." Bucky interrupted. "Now it's your turn to explain to this grandpa over here about what just happened."

" Who you calling grandpa when you are literally a year older than me?!" Steve turn towards Bucky.

Bucky used his hand as a divider to block Steve's glare. "I am now blocking you temporarily."

Loki signed." If only it was that simple."

Steve then turned towards Loki.

" What?" Loki shrugged in defense.

" Lady (y/n), May you share your side to this eventful situation?" Thor asked.

" Since you asked nicely. Yes."

" Excuse me." Steve interrupted.

" Anyways.... " You interrupted the situation. " Let me tell you MY story because knowing how fast Pietro rambles will be too confusing."

" Yeah... She has a point." Pietro agreed.

" Should we be sitting down for this?"

" With the hearts of old relics like you guys....Yes." Pietro said.

You sighed deeply. " Don't be over dramatic, Pietro." 

" Have you seen me?"

" Point taken."

" Hey!"

" You said it not me."

" Can you continue the bloody story?!" Loki interrupted.

" Fine!" You turned towards Pietro. " How should I start this?"

" New year's party."

"Oh right."

" That long ago?" Steve asked.

You gave Steve a stink eye.

" Please, continue." Steve said in defeat.

" Anyways... It happened at a New Year's party that I was invited to." You began. " I was enjoying the party and I admit that I had a little too much to drink that night.."

" A little?" Pietro commented.

" Alright. I was down right buzzed." You gave up. " Anyways... Since two of you are still Understanding Earth culture. When Last day of the year transitions to the following year, there is a tradition that once the clock strikes 12 you have the option to kiss someone..."

" Ew... You kissed him?" Loki interrupted.

" No." Pietro answered. " I would never force or make my Princessa to kiss me if she didn't want to because I respect her." 

" And I thank you for that." You smiled. " Let me continue...Um... Another tradition for this holiday is to make a type of promise to yourself that you would do better or what you can improve with your life. Which is called a "New Year's Resolution".  After the party was coming to an end, Me and Pietro were hanging out with one another. As we were hanging out and exchanging stories, I... was the one who came up with idea about me and Pietro.."

" But in her defense, she was drunk out of her mind." Pietro added. " I took her home after the party was over because It would not be safe for her to go home in her condition."

" Where you not intoxicated, Maximoff?" Thor asked.

" I can't get drunk." Pietro began to explain. " My immune system doesn't allow me to get sick or get drunk."