Chapter 43. Bring down the house

FINALLY!!!!

FINALLY!!!!

AFTER MONTHS OF WRITERS BLOCK. I POST THIS CRAP.

My gosh that took a while.

I know a majority of y'all do the really care, but the only thing that matters is  that I posted.

So enjoy this piece of trash as you are probably gonna wait another month or so as I probably will go into another art block situation.

Also I saw endgame....  :')

I'll just leave it at that

but y'all should go watch an waste your money on it. It's worth it.

Anywho...

Enjoy

~~~~~~~~~~

" See!" Clint hissed on the communicator. " I told you two to keep an eye on her, but do you two kids ever listen to any I have to say about anything... NO!"

" Barton..." Thor winced from Clint's yelling. " Your excessive whining is hurting my eardrum." 

Clint rolled his eyes. " Well... excuse me for being concerned." 

" We are concerned, Clint." Steve raised his voice. " There is a gun to her head." 

" I was talking to Kids." 

" The twins?" 

" And also Loki." 

" Hey?" 

" He is not in the fault." Thor agreed.

" You have no say in this, you oaf." 

" Technically... Since I am your Brotha..." Thor smirked. " I have every right to do so." 

" Ok...Hold up a sec."Clint asked. "Who taught Thor to back sass?" 

" Tony." They all said in unison.

" Figured."

" Guys! Let's focus on the issue on the moment." Wanda interrupted. 

" You mean your lack of fashion taste." Pietro chuckled. 

" Oh you're the one to talk." Wanda hissed. " I was talking about (y/n)." 

The boys, who were giving watch other snarky remarks a little while ago, now faced you with worried eyes with concern of your safety. They knew you could handle yourself, but as they saw that you were front in center of the whole room with guns that are threatening your life. 

You looked up towards the crowd as you were publicly threatened for the guest to see. You didn't really feel like you might die, but just annoyed of the fact that you will never hear the end of this from Clint or the twins. You scan the crowd to see if you partners were among the crowd to see if they could give you a helping hand on the situation, Until you finally laid eyes on two familiar faces sitting at a table. You could tell that they were upset with you, but at the same time you could tell that they were concerned about your safety.