Shhh - Faith Seed (Male!Reader)(SMUT)

I know I change the POV a lot, but right now I'm trying to go through and edit everything. I've been gaining skill in a lot of things, and I believe writing smut is one of them. Plus I had edited a really good smut for my friend Lulkatlyn15 but that whole chapter (it was like, what 4,500 words?) Vanished and my soul broke off... Also check her out- she's an amazing person! But this was requested by AgentKansas632

Also the next few have to be someone other than Faith pleaseeee, I write for both the Resistance and Edens gate! Plus, this is before the tunnel totally caved in.

———

You were at Faiths, again. She was your local dealer in bliss oil. After snooping in Johns bathroom and finding a few heavily used jars, you had experimented on yourself using the chemical. After testing it on your arms and a bit on your neck, you had a bright idea to use it in your southern regions. That's another story, at the moment you were pressed against the wall, holding your breath as angels patrolled the halls. The sweet smell of bliss intoxicating you as you made your way closer down the hallway. The truth was, this was not your ordinary visit. As the county was starting to heat up, so was things in your relationship back. You had drove all the way out to Hope County to find some sort of comfort in Faiths arms.

As you slowly made your way to her door, she opened it as if she knew you had called on her. Her face lit up as she saw you, a smile instantly lighting up her soft facial features. God! What you wouldn't do to cradle her face as you rutted deep inside her. Her face contorting in a mix of passion and deep pleasure.

"Your here early? Did the order I prepare last time run out already?" She said, her eyebrow raising slightly as a smile hinted at her plump, pink lips.

"Actually I came here because I needed something to take my mind off things... it's gotten a little shitty back home." You say, your voice wavering, honesty taking over as you take a seat in a near by foldable chair and hang your head, rubbing your scalp softly. Faith soon comes behind you and puts her hands on your shoulders, pressing tenderly as she massages your aching muscles. Your head tilting back as you close your eyes tightly. You slip a moan as you pass it off as tension.

"Wanna talk about it? You don't have to... it just seems like your troubled." She says as she hit a spot in between your shoulder blades and you gasped, feeling a release of tension as you open your eyes looking up into her hazel ones.

"It's just that.... you know how it is with my family. Everyone's saying I'm not taking my job as seriously as I am... I almost got fired because the US Marshall wanted to show up here and raise Cain... of course I said no because I don't want any problems to occur with you and your family... I know they mean a lot to you. Now I'm stuck in the filing room, and my check got cut in half." You say as she works your shoulders intently. She easily slips your shirt over your head and starts to work down, massaging your pectorals with bliss oil you just noticed she had on hand.

"Now my family's dissin' me over my job, and askin' about my supposed 'girl' when I know damn well she isn't mine. She's everyone's.... I caught her in bed with that damn Flamer in the trailer park again.... walked in and she was right in bed with him. Again." You spit out, anger rushing through you. The only reason you had even dated her was because your family wouldn't stop nagging you, and Faith already knew that. As Faith started going deeper, reaching around from behind and sliding her hands up your chest cavity and down, fingers nimbly touching your v-line.