Damn

Nezu POV
Hmm what's this.  I look over to another screen

Warning system detected virus.

Virus? How, this is the latest tech... unless....

System must shut down in 5...

The hacker...

4

Planed this

3

To shut down

2

So they can get in...

1

...

System shutting down

Izuku POV
"Yes!" I shouted. It worked it worked it worked!! I thought happily. Now to upgrade their systems.

Nezu POV
I was not smiling now, a hacker was able to get into the system and who know what could happen, like the hacker could be working for a criminal group or could be a vigilante who kills police. It really could be anyone, and we do not know what they want, this could be bad.

Turning around I jumped a little, just realising that the heroes were still there. All with wide eyes. Damn. Guess there's no way to get out of this situation.

I sigh "This is one smart hacker"
____________________________________
Izuku POV
It's taken me all weekend to upgrade this... gezz were there always this many people trying to break into this school.

I luckily fixed all the bugs and fixed the surveillance so there shouldn't be anymore break ins or problems. I get rid of the virus letting in the principal.

Nezu POV
Well there's no one that's tried to actually get into the school, we've set up extra patrols and nothing.

*Beep*

I look at the computer. Going straight to the files and cameras nothing change except that...

It's upgraded... mhm is he still on?

"Hacker? Can you hear me?"

A big thumbs up button comes up on my screen. I sigh.

"Thank you"

Nothing happened for a moment. *ding ding* I look down to my phone.

It read:
You are welcome, if you need anything or in a situation I'll be happy to help. I'm sure you've seen that I have upgraded your tech... I was so very sick of the criminals around here thinking they would have a chance at breaking in. Oh and I hope you don't mind me checking in every once and a while.
-hacker

I chuckled.

"Well this is interesting"

Well at least we will have backup from this person. Hm we should trust the hacker with things, properly should involve him in teacher meetings too. I sigh. You have our trust hacker.
____________________________________