A... Real Friend..?

Izuku POV
I smile to myself eating my favourite food. I sigh, if only socializing with people was easy. A few minutes later Bakugo came storming up to me, slamming down his hands on my table where I sat alone. I gulped looking up at him.

"H-Hey Kacchan..."

He growled once more.

"Get Lost Loser!"

I shivered at his voice, jumping up and rushing out of the lunchroom. I sigh this always happens, I walk up the stairs.

'I'm sure that there is a rooftop.'

Finally leading to the very top good I shook it open only to see a person here.

"Todoroki?"

I stumbled across the top.

"s-sorry I... Thought that the rooftop would be free, a-ahh I must be a bother, see you in class"

I started walking back to the staircase when

"I'm quite lonely up here, you could stay and company me if that isn't a bother."

That was surprising. But I excepted the invitation and sat down next to the boy. Turning to face him I spoke.

"So why eat alone here?"

Todoroki POV
"Well I'm not great at making friends."

He smiled a bit,

'is he making fun of me?'

"so am I, you see I've had a really rough childhood and yeh,"

he clapped his hands.

"We shouldn't be getting into the sad stories when we barely know each other right."

I sigh.

"What do you want to know about me?"

'tsk'

I thought he's probably going to ask about my scar. He puts his hands on his chin.

"Is your hair natural or dyed?"

Huh weird he didn't ask about my scar. I smiled a bit before replying.

"In fact this is natural."

His eyes sparked ask at that and I almost laugh.

Izuku POV
Ok I didn't ask u anything personal hopefully he doesn't do the same. I take a deep breath.

"Why don't you ask me a question?"

I suggested. He nodded. Thinking as well as looking into the sky.

"How are your grades?"

... of course, he'd ask that I mean this is the top school and since I arrived late... ahh.

Todoroki POV
He's taking his sweet time what is he thinking, oh no what if it's personal... wait since when where grades that personal and why is it personal? He coughed to get my attention.

"Well, I guess I'm pretty smart?"

This concerns me, he made it sound like his questioning himself. I Sigh.

"Ok next."

He moved to sit on his knees facing me.

"Have you ever..."

ever what? I think.

"Ever been abused?"

... ok, first how does he know second who told him third why ask me? I raise my eyebrows at him. And he leans closer to me.

"uhh... Why ask me?"

Izuku POV
Hmm, I lean back. So he hasn't denied it so therefore it's true, even if he won't admit. Well I have to do something about that now. Hmm, tonight's good.