24 Bad Boy Kisses

Start from the beginning

“It was Anna, Emilie.” He finally spoke still not looking at me. “She blabbed some bullshit story about how you guys were back together and then how you really were the one who cheated on him.”

My mouth fell open at that news. “But he beat me up in front of everyone!” I defended throwing my hand in the air.

He sighed his hands gripping the steering wheel so tightly, his knuckles turned white. “She told them it was an accident and he was meaning to kick me.”

“And they believed that bull?” I cried feeling my heart hammer against my chest in aggravation.

He looked at me finally with regret in his eyes. “I mean we did hangout a lot… and that girl I was with at the party agreed with Anna telling everyone she saw you guys in a room together.”

I bit my lip feeling so many emotions swirl through me. How could this all be so messed up? Anna had me, she finally had me. She thought of her stupid plan so well and actually got me trapped in it.

What could I do to prove to everyone that it was fake?

It only proved it to be true more because Jared and I were now together. I was alone in a room with Conner the night of that party and for all we know, Conner could have ‘accidently’ kicked me even though I know it wasn’t an accident.

I shook my head in disbelief. “I don’t know what I did to that girl but for her to stoop this low is pathetic.” I said angrily.

“Hey.” Jared grabbed my chin and pulled my face towards his. “Don’t let it get to you. One day she will get her karma. I promise, okay?” The look in his eyes, told me he was being sincere.

“Okay.” I whispered in defeat. Did I really have another choice?

Before I could react, Jared kissed me. It was the first time he kissed me since outside my house. Ironically, the day I got into a fight with Anna and the day I told him to leave me alone for good.

I love that he doesn’t listen to me.

We both pulled away breathless and he smirked at me. “I’ve wanted to do that for a while now.”

I laughed and sat back in my seat. “Nothings stopped you before…” I teased looking at him from the corner of my eye.

“Yeah well some things stopped me this time.” He had a joking smile on his face but we both knew he was telling the truth. I still hadn’t found out what he has been hiding from me. Which reminded me…

“Jared?” I turned my head to look at him but already found he was looking at me.

“What?”

“Is that what you and Anna were fighting about in the hallway the other day?” It seemed like the only solution. They were both angry and it would explain how Jared knew what Anna did.