First Impressions

Hello guys. Hope you enjoy the fanfic. Comment down below you favourite Fairy tail Pair and I will add them to the fanfic.
—-————————————————————————————————————————
Natsu felt like hell.

You know what, scratch that. It was even worst.

Ever since he returned from the hundred years quest the problem started.

This problem was a girl called Touka a.k.a the White mage or as Natsu called the second Juvia.

Wendy had got rid of her split personality problem. Still she was like vehicles to Natsu, torturous, making him want to puke. It turns out she joined the guild to be with him. She went around calling him her darling Natsu.

Every time Natsu went on a mission, she stalked him. She even bested Juvia went it came to stalking. I mean Seriously it is a feat in itself to beat Juvia want it comes to stalking.
As from what he heard from Macao, she defeated everyone in the guild all by herself as the white mage. People consider it a relief that she got control over the white mage problem but now she has became a pain to Natsu.

It seemed that during the year fairy tail disbanded, he had saved her from some bandits (he does recall beating some bandits and saving a girl). Every time a girl came near Natsu, she starts muttering Love Rival and glares at them from a distance. The worst thing that would happen to a girl who touched Natsu was that she would probably won't be seen for days. During that Touka would just stare at Natsu with love sick eyes and drool.

As we said in the beginning, Natsu's life is currently a living hell.
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
That was description of how Natsu feels about Touka. Next time, it will be about the guild. Sorry if it was short.
-Eclipse Breakdra