I laughed at his panicky face. I had to admit that the shenanigans he does around his mother is so funny!

I read my books as I played my favourite music until I felt like I had enough and got out of the bath. After drying my body and wearing robe again, I left the bathroom and sat my dresser again. Oh, the maids had elderflower water and chamomile tea for my eyes too. They're very kind and wonderful girls!

I cleaned my face with the flower water before soaking two cotton pads with the tea to put over my eyes for a little beauty session. It's just what I needed. I laid down on my bed and took a little nap.

"Miss, your snack is here." Margaret called from the door after awhile.

"Ah, come in!" I said.

I sit up and remove the cotton pads as she walked into the room. I always liked Margaret, she was the true figure of a graceful British woman and she was super awesome and graceful! She was also a former maid working in Buckingham palace which is a huge deal! She may have met Princess Diana back then! If Alfred from Batman was a woman, this would be her.

"Thank you!!!!" I smiled, sitting by my table to eat. "Please don't tell my parents that I enjoy eating in my room."

"I certainly would not. Princess Diana was like that many times too so I don't mind at all." She said in her posh voice. 

"Thank you, Margaret! You're awesome!" I said and opened the lid. 

Oh, I was expecting cup ramen like the ones Len and I ate together but it was a very well made ramen with.....steak? Eh?

"Gakupo decided to bring rare cooked steak as the Mrs Kagamine would not pleased to hear that you have been feed commener's food." Margaret said.

Ah, of course. What did I think in this house? Oh well, it looked very good skand Gakupo puts so much effort into his japanese cuisine so I'm eating it anyway~

"Ah, I see. Please do let him know that I appreciate it and the ramen is delicious." I said, taking my chopsticks. 

"Oh, and the maids have also renewed the potpourri." Margaret added in.

"I can tell, the room smells lovely of flowers and marshmallow......and caramel?" I smiled, sniffing the scent.

"We put a mix of many flowers. Cherry pie, chocolate cosmos, candyfloss tree, hydrangea, lily's of the valleys, rose buds, gardenia, lavender oil and marshmallow flower. I'll open the windows for fresh air." She said, taking the remote from her pocket and pressed the button.

The curtains opened and the large windows opened, letting in fresh gentle breeze. I enjoyed my hot food alone in the calm breeze, swinging my legs in a good mood!

Too bad the fun ends once my parents come back home.

I was doing my homework at night until Father knocked on the door and opened right as I hid the bags of candies. Wow, why can't he wait until I give him permission?!

"Rin, we're back. Have you eaten dinner and done your homework?" He said leaving.         "Um,  yes and I'm still doing it now." I said.    "Good, well good night." He said, leaving.      "Wait, Father!" I called out.

Father stopped and gave me a look. "What?" he grunted.

I gulped and said. "Could you read me a story?" I asked. "I want to hear the story Romeo and Cinderella." He rolled his eyes. "There is no such thing is that story" he said. "Rin, you are fourteen! You are suppose to be too old for it." I did my best puppy eyes and said. "But pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaase, could you?"