He chuckled. “I can see that. It wouldn’t have been that bad if you weren’t running around on it trying to help me, though.”

“Well what was I supposed to do?” I scoffed. “Just let you die?”

“I wouldn’t have died.” He mumbled.

“The doctors said that you would have and I am not going to lose you too.” I muttered. “My ankle is fine.”

“Well, thank you. And turn left here.” He said quietly.

I chuckled, knowing that Dyson isn’t one to say thank you very much. “You’re welcome.” I said quietly.

“That’s it.” He said, pointing forward to a building that was at the end of the road. When I looked closer to it, though, it wasn’t a building. No, it was a house. Well, a mansion. It was huge!

“That’s your house?” I exclaimed, gawking at the huge, Victorian styled mansion.

“Yup.” Dyson said, popping the P.

“It’s-“

“I know.” Dyson mumbled before I could finish.

I decided to keep my mouth shut as I turned around the small circular drive way with a fountain in the center and parked where Dyson told me to park before he led me to the door that was raised with brown marble stairs.

“We’ll have the house to ourselves, so don’t worry about the whole meeting the parents think.” Dyson said before turning around and putting his lips to my ear and lightly whispering. “Or making too much noise.”

I blushed at the meaning of his words but tried to keep my composure with a scoff. “I’ll keep that in mind.” I muttered sarcastically as Dyson unlocked then swung the door open. The inside was just as gorgeous as the outside, everything looked like it would cost more than my whole house. Or all of Maine.

Without a word, Dyson led me through the house and I made sure not to touch anything or even come close to anything, too afraid to break anything. We trotted up a huge stair case and down a few winding hallways before finally stopping in front of one of the many white doors in the hallway.

Instantly, Dyson swung open the door and we walked inside. No surprise, it was huge. The walls were a light gray with a king sized bed in the corner, sitting across from a flat screen TV. A couch and a stereo were on the other side of the room with a desk and a laptop. I could see that next to the desk, there was a sliding glass door that led to a balcony, looking over a garden and a large pool. His walls were spotted with posters of half-naked girls and football, like most teenage guys.

I smiled. “Nice room.”

“Yeah, it would be a lot messier if I didn’t have a maid.” He replied sheepishly, throwing the small duffel on the couch. I gently sat down my monkey on the desk and followed Dyson over to the bed but didn’t sit down when he did.

“I told you that you were messy.” I giggled.

“Just because you’re crippled doesn’t mean that I won’t attack you.” He challenged me.

I crossed my arms and raised my eyebrows at him. “I can take you.”

However, before I could even run, Dyson was off of the bed and his arms were wrapped around my ways, wiggling his fingers into my sides. He pulled my back close to him as I writhed with laughter, trying desperately to get out of his grip, even when he spun me around and pinned me down on the bed, continuing to torture me with his wiggling fingers in my ribs.

“Okay… p-please… s-stop!” I begged breathlessly.

Thankfully, he took pity and his fingers stopped moving around and I calmed down, easily catching my breath, however, Dyson didn’t move from on top of me. When I opened my eyes, I saw him looking down at me with a weird look on his face.

“Is there something on my face?” I asked self-consciously.

“No.” Dyson said quickly, moving one of his hands up to move a strand of hair out of my face. “I’m just really glad you’re okay.” He said softly as his face inched closer and closer to mine.

“Me too.” Was all I could manage as anticipation overwhelmed my body. I just really wanted his lips on mine again.

And then, finally, his lips were on mine and for the first time since we got out of the mall… we kissed.

___________________________________________

There's a picture of Andrew on the side (:

I know I said this before, but this time I think that I mean it... just two or three more chapters left :D

Vote (please!)- Comment- Fan <3