Chapter Seventeen

Lucas | 17

I woke up to the loud noises of a car horn being blown

"Man what the fuck is going on?" I mumbled out, waking up from my groggy sleep.

I got up from my bed, walking towards me window, so I could see what all the commotion was about.

"Man not this bitch-fuck she doing here." I smacked, staring at Tiffany from where she stood outside.

Once she noticed me at the window, she signaled for whoever was in the car, to stop blowing the horn.

"Lucas-Lucas let me in please! I just wanna apologize, that's it." She yelled.

Maybe I should call the cops on this dumb bitch, then maybe she'll find a clue.

"Ion want you in my house-you can apologize from right there, and then you can leave." I said, irritation written all over my face.

She sighed loudly, frustrated with my stubbornness, before she spoke again.

"Just hear me out Lucas, allow me to explain myself-and if you're still mad I'll leave you alone forever." She pleaded, staring back at me with sad eyes.

The way I see it is-she comes in here and apologizes, but ion like it and she leaves me the fuck alone. That's a win win for me.

Once I finally made up my mind, I responded.

"I'll be down in a second-bitch." I mumbled the last part, and made my way downstairs to let her in.

As I opened the door, I was meant with the face of a wide smiling Tiffany.

"Hi Lucas-" She spoke quietly, waiting for my response.

I walked off, heading up towards my room.

And she followed behind me.

"You look good." She said, as we took the stairs one by one.

Crazy, because I don't feel good.

"I know." I said, mocking her words from weeks before.

We made it to my room, and I closed the door behind her.

"Lucas, baby-What the fuck happened in here? Is everything alright?" She asked, grabbing my wrist, and turning me to face her.

I chuckled, pulling my arm away, and went to sit on the edge of my bed.

She copied, stepping over the mess, making her way to sit next to me.

"I happened, I lashed out-and this was the result." I sighed, leaning back against the bedpost.

She looked around the room, before watching me with sad eyes.