I FINALLY FOUND SOMEONE

I am Chloe Lim I've been dreaming a man who will treat me properly and love me forever. At first i didn't get lucky to get a man until i found this guy his name is John Uy. I met him at the mall while i was doing some window shopping then we bumped to each other and we said sorry to each other i didn't even know that my wallet fell down because i was going to buy some clothes before we bumped to each other. So he saw in my wallet my card where my address is. I was shocked when he knocked at my door and i easily recognize him and he gave me my wallet,  because that time i am calling my bank account to closed my account. Well i am thankful that he gave my wallet so i let her in into my house and gave him some cake that i baked and the Tea. So we talked for 2 hours. So i knew that in my heart i feel something to him beside hes handsome and kind but i don't wanna make the first move so i let him go. Until i was using my social media then i saw he added me, i accept him immediately and then we chat everyday until we decided to meet again and do our first date. So i was excited i wore my special dress that i promise i will wear once i got my date again. So he went to my house and he drive for me and we go to a luxury restaurant but before we enter inside i ask him if he likes a street food and then he said he didn't even tried it before so i grab his hands and we went to a street food place where there's a lot of choices to eat any kind of street foods and then he smiled at me and i we enjoyed the foods. I was secretly smiling because i see that it was his first time to try it and his reaction is so funny but I'm glad that he like it. After that we want to a park and we tell our story in life and he asked me what if we gonna date always so that we could know our feelings to each other. Well i said sure. So i saw vendor of dirty ice cream and asked him again if he tried it he said not yet so i bought 2 so that he could taste and see his reaction again and then finally he like it. So we do it everyday until we enter in a relationship. That's the story of my perfect date. I am girl who don't need expensive date. I just need someone to respect and love me and accept who i am as well as to enjoy every moment we gonna do. That's the sweetest date i had so i cherish that moment until now.