Small World

In which all self-inserts coexist in one fandom. They clash.

.

.

They include:

ICN: The occasional voice in their head.
-The voice only is heard by certain characters. Some ignore it, some wait till they're alone to respond, some mutter at it in quiet, and some just yell at it in public.

-The one who tries to keep the plot (denying the butterfly effect and failing their goal).

-The extremely sympathetic one who befriends the protagonist. A pacifist who refuses to fight. ("They're only children...")

-The one pressured by knowing their original body's personality, guilty from stealing a life.

-The depressed one who wished they were never born. Wasn't exactly happy in her former life, either.

-The twin who would do anything to save their sibling.

-The former killer/assassin who was given a second chance.

-The psychopath (that the former killer decided to take care of). Likes to interact with the unique and end other humans.

-The ambitious and cynical one who thinks about money.

-The one who pretends they don't know, using it to their advantage in order to live a normal life. Surprise character(?). Ignores the other reincarnates.

-The one who thinks they're special (before someone else snaps them out of it). Immediately gives their backstory when on their POV. Treated everything like they're still fiction. Some kind of coping mechanism. Can predict a lot of things that happen to Mari.

-The one literally born as Mary Sue. Was confused and annoyingly naive, but also a lifesaver. (Mari Suzuki) (a possible alternative is them being self-aware and mildly annoyed but reaping some of the benefits.)

-The one who is suffering the language barrier.

-The shameless one (who still keeps their secret). Is foulmouthed.

-The transgender female to male to female.
-The female-to-male that doesn't care.
-The genderbent canon character.
-The male-to-female.
-The only cisgender male that remained the same.

-The one who reincarnated countless times (some obvious fandoms, some normal-looking). Has been in nearly all the other worlds. Heard of BNHA in one of those worlds.

-The one on their 8th life (first obvious fandom). Was a muggle of HP. Been a human of Bleach, PJ, Steven Universe, & Vamp Academy. Thought that the Creepypastas were fake in one life before death.

-The worried one on their 5th life (last three were obviously fandoms). Naruto, Marvel, & One Piece.

-The one on their 3rd life (who was just reborn from the past). Came straight from the Big Bad's time period.

-The one with trauma from their death.

-The actor who keeps up their canon persona (clues here and there, but is a surprise character).

-The one who neither watched nor read the franchise (another surprise character).

-The one who accepted their possible fate (and was confused by the changes).

-The one who promised to keep it canon (but was dragged into things).

-The unfortunate orphan in a messed up orphanage.

-The strong protagonist who exercised since birth.

-The ghost haunting a canon character. (Age + reaction still undecided)

-The one who died from old age and is somewhat disappointed or annoyed.

-The one trying to go home.

.

-Some of them have grudges against characters who aren't villains yet.

-Some of them got their memories at different points of life due to different brains.

-Many siblings of canon characters.

-These character ideas could possibly be combined if there's a final draft. (Should happen to the ones involving genders.) (Some groups may form sharing goals.)

-Majority female SIs.