The Tour

"Oh come on, man. No hard feelings, right?" Chris looked at me and grinned.
     "Of course not." I bit back the urge to say some snarky comeback that would probably be along the lines of how hard it was to say goodbye to the show.
     "Anyway, now that you're all here..." Chris turned around and took in the view of his new school. "We can finally start your guys' tour. Here are some McLean brand lanyards, dudes. They've all got special McLean brand ID card holders."
     I snatched the the lanyard out of his hand and shoved it deep into my pocket. I lifted my gaze and scanned the group to see who was most suitable to stand next to. The original twenty-one campers (minus Ezekiel, who was either being homeschooled and treated back into society or still feral. Or dead.) I guess I didn't expect to see all of them hoping to attend Chris's high school.
     I didn't expect myself to be here either, hoping to attend Chris's high school.
I scoffed and made my way next to Owen and Cody.
"Hey, hey, Noah! Long time no see, man. You want some M&M's?" Cody looked up at me and held out his M&M's.
     "I have a life-threatening peanut allergy," I sneered. He cocked his head to the side and raised an eyebrow.
     "These aren't the ones with peanuts..."
     "Don't care." I turned away from him.
"Little buddy! It's awesome to see you again!" Owen exclaimed. He gave me a bone-crushing hug and laughed.
"Ah, Lunchbox. You could've seen me sooner, had you called me," I said, with a smile. I sure missed the big guy, and I'd never gotten his number. I gave him mine, but he never called even after the Race.
Oh, the Race. I hadn't thought about the last time I'd been on Total Drama and thinking about the Race again made me think of Emma. She said we could date after, but like Owen, she never called me. Although I suppose since I didn't have the time or courage to call her either part of the blame goes to me. But she was the one who said we could date, not me... Thinking about her actually made me hope Chris would start talking again.
     "Alright, campers... I mean high schoolers." He grinned stupidly. Again. "Are you ready to start your tour at Wawanakwa High?" Chris said.
     "Are the other former contestants going to be here too?" I asked hopefully.
     "They're scheduled for different days, Brainiac. Now, if there're no more questions, let's start the tour at Total! Drama! Highschool!" He replied.
     "This is going to be a drag," Gwen muttered.
                                          *
"This is the cafeteria! You'll be happy to know it's much nicer than the mess hall back on Wawanakwa. And you'll also be happy to know that our beloved Chef Hatchet is still the head of our food department! Oh Che-ef!" Chris called. We all collectively groaned and turned our attention to Chef Hatchet who was entering the cafeteria with a little too much pride.
     "You kids can stop your groaning and start appreciating me more. I'm the head of food so anything I say goes. Understand?" He growled.
     "We're going to eat your head?" The very intelligent Lindsay pondered aloud.
     "Haha! I ate a head once! It was a fish head, but it was shaped like an elephant!" Izzy said, very suddenly.
     Chris made a face between being disgusted and confused.
     "Okaaaay, let's talk classrooms now."

Author's Note: This is as far as I had ever gotten - aside from the notes I have, which are organized under a new "story". I'm not into Total Drama as much as I used to be, but if this receives enough support or people asking me to continue, I may continue it ;). Oh, and I'll be posting the notes too even though they're a bit old and cringe for me to look at (I worked on this at the beginning of my sophomore year in high school and since stopped; I'm already a senior).
Thanks for reading!