Chapter 2

Richie’s P.O.V

Oh my god these virgins probably drove away the one girl who could get the bullies to leave us alone. Yeah she might be one of their sisters but she was nice to us and she's the only girl that Eddie has ever liked but the problem with that is Henry Bowers also liked her. Well Henry Bowers likes everything and I mean EVERYTHING that moves and or breathes.

 Victor told us that his sister just ran away and that she's done it before. He said “She’ll come back she always does.” but it's been about two weeks and I'm starting to worry about her, and I’m sure even her brother is starting to get worried.

    Juniper’s P.O.V

*Dream*

    I’ve been thinking long about my situation as I hid from ‘Something’ I would like to call it a monster but it seems to real to be a monster. I ran down a long hallway towards a sticky wall wondering why it's glowing, I run my hands over it. I turn around as I here feet stomp along the ground, the speed picks up the same time my heart does. I start to back up, I feel as though I'm slipping. Am I going to die I think to myself… all a sudden I slip and everything felt better.

As I slowly wake up I feel a slight emptiness in my chest. I sit up and look around, and I remember  I'm alone, and still have no idea where I am…