Chapter 3

Juniper’s P.O.V

As I sit quietly waiting as if someone were to come and save me… yeah right. I stand up and brush the dirt off my legs, I start to walk around as I get to a sticky glowing wall… just like the one I fell through to get here. If I go through there I’ll probably be back in the barrens which is way worse than being here. Although I’m somewhat aware that either way there will be a lot of running. I reassure myself that I'll be okay if I stay. So In walk a little while and stop when I see a group of people I hide and watch to make sure they're trust worthy. From what I can see they look nice to me. My phanny pack rests nicely on my hip, I unzip it and I take out what appears to be Richie's glasses. Fuck I was suppose to bring these back to him. I put them on and investigate further on this group. They look nice.

As I start to walk closer a group of children and a teenager walk through they look at me scared. The teen walks up to me “You okay? I’m Steve.” he says. “Do you know how to get out of here?” I say barely above  a whisper. He looks at me as he extends his hand, “Come on we’ll help you” I take his hand and we walk.

As we walk into a wide opening they pull out torches and burn everything. Steve picks me up and starts running I close my eyes scared to look. We stop to what I’d assume is an exit…