Sickness

I don't own One Piece, I only own Tyler.

Tyler gets sick and the rest of the crew has to deal with it

All Ace could feel at that moment was dread. It wasn't because they were being attacked by a rival pirate crew, or the Marines thinking they could defeat them. No, what had Ace feeling like he was going to pull his hair out from stress was because Tyler was sick.

It's normal for someone to get sick, Ace knew that, but when Tyler was sick, it was like his mind turned into a five-year-old mind. And not the quiet, well-behaved type, no Tyler was the clingy, must always be watched because he'd disappear if you took your eyes off him for a second, type.

All the messy white-haired man wanted most of the time was to cuddle, and he would cuddle anything! When they were still kids and Tyler had suddenly picked up the flu, he got up in the middle of the night, left their tree house and found a cave with a mother bear and her two cubs.

The most terrify thing about this isn't not being able to find the assassin, or that he cuddled up to a sleeping, dangerous bear, all because he said that they were warm and one of the most comfortable things he has ever had the pleasure of sleeping on. No, it was that the mother bear and her cubs, loved him and basically adopted him into their little family. Hell, the bears would come and visit him even after he got better. And every time, Tyler would catch them some fish to eat and cuddle up to them for a nap.

But right now, they were thankfully out at sea and Tyler couldn't really run away in the middle of the night to find something soft and fluffy to cuddle up to. The only fluffy thing on the ship was Stefan, Pop's giant dog who hated everyone but Pops, sometimes Marco and Tyler. As soon as they came aboard and Tyler spotted the dog, he vowed to become friends with the dog, which he did, much to everyone but Ace and his old crew's shock. Tyler loved animals and animals loved Tyler.

Right now, Tyler was on Ace's back with his arms locked around his neck and his legs locked around his stomach. The sick man was wrapped in a too big, lime green hoodie that he usually wore to bed whenever they got close to a winter island. He doesn't fare well in the cold. Ace doesn't even know where he found such a bright green hoodie in the first place. He was wearing green fluffy socks as well, again, Ace had no idea where they came from either.

Ace was just walking around the deck, just helping whenever he could. He completely ignored all the strange stares he was getting because of Tyler. Ace was surprised that no one had asked what was going on.

"What is Tyler doing?" Ace heard from behind him destroying his last thought.

Turning around Ace saw that it was Thatch that asked. "Oh, Tyler's sick." Ace said like it was obvious, which it was to him and his old crew.

"Why isn't he in bed then?" Thatch was concerned when he saw that Tyler's cheeks were rather flushed from a fever. The man should be in bed and not clinging to his boyfriend like a baby koala does its mother.

Ace gave Thatch the deadest look he could muster and said in such a monotone voice that made Thatch sweat drop, "He won't stay in bed. Every time I try to put him to bed, he starts to make a fuss, it's just easier this way."

Thatch was silent for a moment before nodding slowly, "Are you talking about a twenty-one-year-old or a five-year-old who doesn't want to go for a nap?" Thatched asked curiously.

"Both." Was all Ace said before going back to what he was doing before Thatch came over. Suddenly, the weight on his back was lifted off. Turning around quickly, in case Tyler decided that he wanted to run off and possibly give his dear boyfriend a heart attack, only to see Tyler in Thatch's arms bridal style. "What are you doing?" He asked quickly as Thatch turned around and started to walk away.