Introduction

[Gabe's POV]

"Gabe! Wake up! Get your ass off the bed or I'm pouring this bucket full of ice water down on your face!" Mom warned.

I immediately sit up straight. The impact caused me feeling slightly dizzy.

"Mom, I'm old enough to take care of myself. It's freaking 8AM! What do you want?!" I whined.

Yeah, for being the baby of the house for all my life, I'm so spoiled. I get what I want and I do what I like. Well, that's before my baby sister comes along. Anyways, no one and I meant NO ONE ever go against the boss of the house and that person is MOM! Not even my older brothers and sisters. Man am I doomed. Guess what I'm late for my first day of school. Mom's gonna nag my ears out. What a way to start off the day.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before I continue with my story, let me tell you a little bit or a lot more about my family.

Mason Stevens aka Dad met this girl, Jessica Harrison aka Mom, when he started working as the CEO of Stevens Corporations. Jake Stevens, my grandfather is the founder of that well-known compaby and wished for my dad to take over his business. It was basicly love at first sight. Mom was apparantly appointed as his personal assistant and that's how they first met and fall in love. They got married when he was just 23 and she was just 21. Yup and they're still taking up the same post in the company till today, the only difference is that Grandpa Jake is now retired and Dad now has full control over the company.

Then, Jay or Jamie Stevens came along a year after their marriage. He is apparantly the eldest of six siblings. It's been a year since he got married to his childhood sweetheart, Brenda Watson, when they were both 24. Urgh! I can imagine how he could fall in love with my greatest nightmare. I could still remember how she would always make me the baby every time they played the make believe family game or whatever you call it, with Brenda and Jay being the mother and father respectively. I guessed it's a dream come true for her. It's a good thing they got their own apartment as soon as they tied the knot. I'm free from the grasp of the devil. Mwahahaha.

Ok, next we have my sisters, Rose and Jen short for Rosaline and Jennifer Stevens respectively. They're twins and are three years apart from Jay. They have been going on about being independent for years before Mom gave them the approval to do so with the exception that they have to work their way to paying their own bills and all. They got an apartment a few blocks away from home so it's not such a big deal.

Ken or Kenneth Stevens is my same age cousin who kind of become a part of our family ever since his parents broke apart when he was ten. We used to be best buddies but we drifted apart after we reached puberty. Well, he's the one who changed. He became competitive and jealousy overcome him to be the way he is today. Well, whatever.

And finally, me, Gabrielle Stevens the youngest son in the family. I'm eighteen, smart and handsomely good looking. I'm not trying to brag but girls can't keep their eyes off me. Well, I have an appropriate amount of abs and muscles from years of playing football. Now, who wouldn't want the great me?

Last but not least, Sammy or Samantha Stevens who just became three last week. I was officially appointed as her babysitter since both my parents are working and no one's usually home other than me.She became my precious treasure. She's just so cute and huggable. I don't even care if the word huggable even exist. She so chubby and annoyingly bubbly. Furthermore, she would wink at me if she wanted a treat everytime we visited the mart and would put on that puppy face if I rejected her request. She knows how much I cherish her and that I would do anything and everything for her.

So, that's a brief yet informative introduction of my family. Let's go on with my story.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, as I've said earlier, I was so freaking late for school and I don't really care to hurry up. I mean you're already late so why hurry? I dragged my feet and sauntered into the bathroom and did my daily routine. I wore my black jeans and came out of my bathroom. I heard a giggle and felt a tiny figure grabbed my right leg. I looked down to find Sammy clinging onto it as I continued walking to my closet. I found something black to cover my awesome muscles. 

"Goodmorning sweetheart. Did you dream about me last night?" I greeted her and carried her to my chest as I started making my way down to the kitchen for my breakfast.

"Morning Gabe! I dreamt of kittens. They're so small and cute like me!" Sammy squeled and wriggle wildly in my arms as I started sending kisses on her neck which tickled her. 

It was just me and Sammy. Everyone is now out doing whatever they had to do. It seemed that Ken had left for school without me. I hurriedly made some scambbled eggs for his impatient princess who had stubbornly rejected an early breakfast without me and we ate hungrily. I then send her to a childcare centre on my way to school.

Hey guys! This my first time writing. It may be a very cliche story but that's because I didn't want to go  too extreme you know. Start slow, get use to writing and then I will try to come up with stories that are more exciting? adventurous? emotional? Well... I don't know. Please give your comments and help me improve my writing skills. Do not read and reproach my writing in a rude manner if you do not like my story or the way I write. I appreciate all your feedbacks. Thanks!