Part 7: Basic Day at Camp

Jungkook POV

"Oh, Taehyung!" I say covering my mouth with my hand.

Taehyung was starting to calm down his sobs from talking about his past. I hugged him after I processed the story he told me, letting him rest his head on my shoulder. Once he calmed down, he started to tell me how much he missed Jimin.

"I miss him so much, Kookie. He was so important to me. He was my bestfriend. I wanted him to be my bestfriend for a long time. Not to be my bestfriend until sixth grade. Why wasn't I the one who got stabbed?" He whispered.

"If you were the one to get stabbed Taehyung, then I would've never met a beautiful human being. I would've never fallen in love with you," I kissed his cheeks.

"Well, I guess that's a reason I shouldn't have been stabbed, but Jimin was so innocent. He was a goody-two-shoe type of kid. Never got in trouble (A/N: Lol me). I miss how he would watch me get into trouble and then tell me that I should never do it again. Ughh, I wish he was here," Taehyung eyes were starting to get watery.

"It's okay, Tae. He'll always be with you. He might be watching you right now, seeing you so upset. So put a smile on your face, just for him," I slowly lift up his chin so he could face.

I started to push away his bangs from his forehead and then kissed it. "Smile."

And he did. A small box appeared on his lip. So perfect.

"I fell for you real hard, Taehyung," I tell him while smiling back.

"And I will be there to catch you," He responds before he kisses my cheek really quick.

----

It was night time now. We had declared eachother as boyfriends awhile earlier. So I was a lot more comfortable being next to Taehyung.

Right now, we were in the living room, waiting for the principal to tell the students to go to sleep through the speaker. I was sitting on top of Taehyung's lap, resting my head on his shoulder, while he had his arms secured around my waist. We just sat there, taking in eachother's presence. Now and then, I would kiss his neck gently and tell him how much I loved him. He would do the same, except with my lips.

"Alright students! It time for bed! That means lights out at 9! Get into your pajamas and brush your teeth! Sleep well students!"

"Bruh, she sounds way to happy for telling us to go to sleep," Taehyung said as he carried me to our room.

"I know right. Anyhow, we're already in our pajamas, so lets go to sleep," I yawned.

Taehyung threw me onto the bed. Literally. I almost fell off the bed. Once he knew I had safely landed on the bed, he lied down next to me and pulled the covers over us. He turned himself on his side to face me, so I snaked my arms around him and pulled him closer to me. I buried my face in his chest and fell asleep when Taehyung had started caressing my back.

The Next Day

We were walking toward the Eating Area for breakfast, and we were obviously, holding hands. Yeah, there might've been people staring and whispering, but I didn't mind. I looked over at Taehyung, and it was obvious that he hated the attention, so I tried distracting him by complimenting how handsome he looked in his Gucci. We got into the line of students waiting to be served.
A/N: This is what they were wearing:

When I thought no one was going to say anything, Juhaknyeon yelled out,

"DID YOU GUYS HOOK UP, JUNGKOOK?"

I looked over at Taehyung, who was so not up for this. Since I didn't want to cause any drama, I just rolled my eyes and continued holding Taehyung's hand.

Juhaknyeon being the bratty ass kid he was, walked up to us. Well, at me. He looked over at Taehyung.

"Hey Taehyung, what would you do if I did this?" Juhaknyeon forcefully grabbed my hoodie's string, and kissed me.

Taehyung was shook. I was also shook, for one second, eyes wide, but after that one second, I pushed Juhaknyeon off of me so hard and far, that Google wouldn't be able find him. I started wiping my lips fiercely. Taehyung wrapped his arms around me, pulling me closer to him so no one would kiss me.

I was mad now. The only person that could kiss me is Taehyung. Only Taehyung. "YOU DISGUSTING ASS!"

I was going to attack Juhaknyeon, but Taehyung held me with a firm grip. "Jungkook, don't fight him. You'll just get into a lot of trouble."

"And that's coming from someone who fights almost everyday," I murmured.

"Come on Jungkook, it's our turn to be served," Taehyung said as he starts pulling me towards the serving area.

"Okay, but I won't break this kid's spine because you don't want me to," I respond.
(A/N: I was deciding what Jungkook should say, and Spine Breaker came on)

----

The rest of the day went by nicely besides the few death glares I gave Juhaknyeon. Taehyung and I were always touching and kissing eachother when we were together, which was all day. A few of the kids that didn't care about Taehyung's secrets, told us we were the school's most cutest couple and congratulated us for our relationship. Taehyung was happy, so I was happy. Today was totally, just a basic day at camp.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Chapter 7 complete. Oof, none of my new posts are getting read. I think people have already forgotten about this book. Well, it's not like I can save it unfortunately. Goodbye for now :)