Not the right moment for a first meeting

Your POV:

I turn into another dark street, panting as I feel the tiredness getting to me. "You need to rest, (Y/N)." I sigh to myself as I hear her in my head. "Well, I wouldn't be so tired if you had helped me run away from those guys!" I growl under my breath, annoyed. I hear her sigh in my head. "Stop complaining and find a place to get some rest or we'll both die."

Grumbling under my breath, I swiftly jump on the roof of one of the many small dirty building, looking around for a random cheap motel. Not finding one, I sigh to myself with teary eyes.

I didn't want it to come to this. I had a normal life not so long ago, a boyfriend, a job. I had to fuck up though, and now, I have none of that.

I lie down on the roof, looking at the almost-completely-hidden-by-street-lights stars, whispering to myself a lullaby I used to listen to when I was a teen. It's from a pretty popular movie called Hunger Games and just got stuck in my head.

I soon fall asleep to the sounds of the city, the coldness not getting to me even though my clothes don't cover me a lot.

The next morning, I quickly stretch, jumping down the roof into the alley I was in earlier before casually walking out as if I hadn't just slept on someone's house.

Putting my sunglasses on and pulling up my hoodie, I make sure that no one recognizes me and make my way through the crowds of people. Most of them pay no attention to me, too preoccupied with their boring life and problems, but some look at me like I'm weird. Used to it, I roll my eyes behind my sunglasses and go to the apartment I was searching yesterday before some scumbags attacked me.

I casually walk up to the right door and knock on it, looking around to make sure that no one is watching me. When you have the life I have, you can never be too careful.

I look up as I hear the door open, my eyes widening at the sight in front of me. "Eddie Brock, I've been searching everywhere for you," Is all I say before pushing him so I can get in and close and lock the door. When I'm done, I quietly sigh in relief. "Who are you?"

I turn to him and pull down my hoodie, taking off my sunglasses and so showing my two different-coloured eyes. "I know what's happening to you, I'm here to help you. Both of you." He looks at me with wide eyes. "Both of us? What are you talking about?"

I tilt my head to the side with a confused expression before realizing what is going on. "You don't know what's happening to you yet. Oh dear, this is going to be more complicated than I thought."

He opens his mouth to talk, but before he can say anything, someone knocks at the door quite loudly. Then, I hear a low voice from Eddie's head. "Do not open that door." That must be his symbiote. Eddie clearly looks troubled, he thinks he's going crazy. If only it was just that.

While I was lost in thoughts, Eddie went to the door. As he going to open it, my eyes widen. "Wait, don't!"

It's too late, he has already opened the door and is immediately pushed back into the room by a man, another going to me to make sure I don't move from my place in the small kitchen. "Stay put," Says one of the four men, I don't know which since I'm currently trying to find a way to get out of this without killing everyone.

"Hey, Eddie," Says a guy that seems like a douche, honestly, as he walks closer to the man I'm supposed to protect. "Who the hell is this guy?" Asks Eddie's symbiote in his head. "I'm gonna need Mr. Drake's property back," Says the man as the other guys point guns at Eddie.

"Whoa," Says Eddie as he puts his arms up. "What are you doing?" Angrily asks his symbiote in his mind. "Just let this play out. I'm curious about the symbiote's power." I roll my eyes and cross my arms, watching as Eddie answers out loud.

"I'm, uh, I'm putting my hands up." I bite my lip to not laugh at his response since they seem to have forgotten about me for now and I don't want to fight my way out of this one.

Suddenly, Eddie's arms go back down. "You are making us look bad." Looks like his symbiote isn't very happy.

Edie struggles to put his arms back up. "No, I am not." His arms go back down immediately. "Yes, you are." I keep myself from giggling once again.

This is actually pretty funny. The others must be finding him weird though since he seems like he's talking to himself and randomly putting his arms up and down.

"No, I'm not." Hands up.
"Yes, you are." Hands down.
"No, I'm not." Hands up.

"Why would you do that?" He keeps his hands up this time. "Looks like he won that one," Is all I hear in my head along with a giggle. I smirk to myself and nod.

"Because it is a very sensible thing to do," Says Eddie. "Cute..." I nod to what she says, smiling softly at the man's scared expression. He obviously has no idea what's happening.

"Eddie..." Says the obvious douche as I roll my eyes. You broke this adorable moment, you annoying shmuck. "I will take care of this myself." Oh shit, I need to get out of here.

"What?" Softly asks Eddie as I start silently backing up towards the door. "Eddie, where's the bug?" This question makes Eddie giggle nervously.

"Take him down." I quickly open the door but freeze as I see Eddie getting tased before a black thing takes over his arm and throws one of the men out a window.

My eyes widen in pure surprise as I am frozen in shock. His other arm gets taken over by the black thing that throws another man into the roof. "That must have hurt."

Eddie looks at his arms in surprise as they turn back to normal before the last two men attack him and both of his arms become long and black again and grab the two men by the face and neck.

He makes one of the men hit his head on Eddie's arm, knocking him out. His other black arm starts retracting itself or something until the man that talked to him earlier is right in front of him.

"I'm so sorry about your friends," Worriedly says Eddie before the black arm throws the man onto Eddie's small wooden table, breaking it.

I finally remember what I was doing and look away from the scene as I hear fighting sounds, running down the alleyway. "We need to help him, Luna, but will his symbiote want our help?"