"Hi Ginny," I reply quietly.

She launches herself at me and wraps her arms around me.

"You were dead. I thought you were dead; we all did."

"I'm sorry Gin. I've missed you."

"Who knew who knew that you weren't dead? At least those on our side."

"George, Fred, your mom and dad, Ron, Shaklebot, and Rabastian for sure. I'm not sure who else did."

"Who knew you were alive in a malicious way?"

She asks this carefully, fearful of the answer she's going to get.

"Everyone but Fred and George."

Her hand flies to her mouth as she chokes back tears.

"I'm so sorry Gin, that's why I'm with the Death Eaters. They're not as bad as they seem. I promise, or I wouldn't be with them."

"How did all this happen?"

"I'll explain when we're not in the middle of a battle. Ginny, you need to get out of here. Stay safe; don't fight a bad fight."

"I don't know 'Mione."

"Please. I can't lose anyone else; I can't lose you too. You don't have to leave, just find somewhere safe and stay there."

"Fine. But if I need to, I'll fight."

"I wouldn't expect anything less. I love you Ginny."

"Love you too 'Mione," she replies, walking into the castle.

I put my mask and hood on again and throw myself back into the fight.

"DAPHNE!" I screech, as I see her run by me towards Astoria, who's fighting off two Order members.

She stops in her tracks and turns around to face me.

"YOU ARE PREGNANT GO HOME!"

"If I don't fight, my child might never get to see the world as it should be," she replies before running towards the fight.

I need friends that are less insane; Daphne better stay safe.

"WAS THAT DAPHNE?!" Adrian yells, running by me.

"Yeah, she went to help Astoria," I reply.

"Idiot," he groans, running after his pregnant girlfriend.

I turn my head and immediately break out into a full sprint, running to help. But, it's too late. The spell hits, and she falls. Her eyes close, never to see light again.

I scream. I throw a spell hitting the killer. It's another Death Eater, Scabior. But I don't care. He killed my friend. And then the screaming starts. Astoria is there sobbing and screaming for the loss of her love, her soul mate, her girlfriend, her Luna.

Astoria is holding her and screaming at everyone about how she's dead now that Luna's gone. Then, Daphne is there, and is trying to pull her off because the Order is coming closer, and they aren't gonna stop. They need to move before they're dead too. So they run, and I fight because we just watched Luna die, but this is war. There isn't time to mourn yet. We have to win for her, Fred, and everyone else who has already died or is going to on this horrible night. For them.

Then, I see him battling against large number of Death Eaters. Too large. I run towards him; I can't lose him too. I can't lose Harry.

He looks scared at the sight of another Death Eater, until he hears me yell at them to back off, and his eyes widen in recognition.