3

i woke up in the morning and jon wasnt here anymore.i rubbed my eyes and yawned like a crazy person.arya ran in.she does this every morning.

arya-we are leaving today.

me-yeah i know.

arya-and also they found bran unconscious under the old tower.he fell off and he will never walk,he may never walk

me-what?!

arya-yes we dont know how he fell,mom is thinking that somone pushed him off.

i got up as fast as i could and got dressed

i didnt do my hair because i was in such a rush

i didnt do my hair because i was in such a rush.as i opened the door i sprinted towards brans room.i think robb saw me and ran after me.

robb-mary where are you going?!

me-too see bran.

robb-no mom said that no one is aloud she needs some quiet time.

me-what happened?

robb-he slipped and fell off.

me-how he never slips he is always on some old towers having fun.i bet he didnt slip.

robb-come on lets eat.

i saw jon getting ready for something.

me-whats up with jon?

robb-he is leaving for nights watch.

i was surprised.so surprised that i stopped at my own tracks.

me-wait what did you say?

robb-he is going to join the nights watch.

i disnt say anything back i just went downstairs,well outside.i rushed towards jon.he looked at me and i just slapped him.

me-i fucking hate you.

i walked back into the dining room ate my breakfast and went back outside.jon was no where to be seen.i grabbed the bow and some arrows.started practising my skills.

theon-i will miss you!

me-i won't!

theon-rude!

ned-we are leaving mary.

me-okay i will say goodbye to cat rickon and bran.

ned-what about jon robb and theon.

me-they dont deserve my goodbyes.

he chuckled.

ned-im so lucky to have you on my side at the kingslanding.

i smiled at ned.

ned-im the lucky here to be with you my lord.

he pinched my cheeks.

ned-ned not lord.

i smiled at him again,than walked towards brans room and knocked.

catelyn-come in!

i entered the room which was really dark.cat looked at me.she smiled painfully.i ran and hugged her.she started sobbing.

me-he didnt deserve this.

she looked at bran.

catelyn-i told her to never climb those towers ever again but he never listened.

me-he is a child still.of course he didnt listed.

catelyn-are you leaving already?

me-yes i came here to say goodbye.

i walked towards bran and kissed his forehead and both of his cheeks.

me-you are strong.you can do this.

the sudden sound from the door opening kinda scared me.it was rickon.

me-hey little guy.

rickon-are you leaving?!

me-yes.

rickon-MOM! please dont let her go who am i going to play catch with now on?!

that made my heart sink.

me-you will find someone else okay dont worry...we will see each other again.

rickon-dont go.

me-i have to go now.

rickon-NO!

he grabbed my dress and held it tight in his hands.i strated tearing up.i bent down crouching in front of him.he immediately hugged me wrapping his hands on my neck tight.i closed my eyes and rubbed his back.

me-hey if i will never see you again...

rickon-dont say that.

me-no rickon if that happens i will still be with you.

rickon-but where?!

me-here.

i put my hand on his chest.tears slid down finnaly and everything went back in focus.

rickon-hey dont cry.if we never meet i will be with you forever as well okay?

his childish tone.damn.... i will miss him so much.

rickon-here.

he put his little hand on the heart part on my chest,then he wiped my tears away with his little thumb.i saw tears forming in his eyes as well.i smiled and hugged him tight.i stood up and kissed catelyn on the cheek.

me-be strong okay for bran, just for him.

catelyn-for you sansa arya and ned as well.

me-i love you.....mom.

she smiled at me tears slipping from her eyes as well.

catelyn-i love you my girl.

she kissed my cheek as well.i walked towards the door and when i was about to open it someone else did from the other side.our eyes met....jon.i ignored him and walked past him.his eyes followed me.

robb-so is this an end?

me-dont die.

i kissed his cheek.turned around to walk away.

robb-hey.he grabbed my arm and spinned me back facing him again.he embraced me in a huge hug.

robb-i will miss you a lot.

me-i will miss you a lot as well.

he kissed my forehead and let me go.i jumped on my black horse,which was huge.

jon-wait!

i looked at the direction where his voice came from.robb helped me to get down again.jon ran towards me and hugged me.i started sobbing.damn it!

me-take care okay!it will be very hard at the nights watch.

jon-i know but not as hard as you being at kingslanding with lannisters.

they helped me to get back on my horse.i made the horse go with a little push.i looked back and saw two little idiots looking back at me smiling but it wasnt happy ones.i saw a little boy running down on the stairs and standing next to jon and robb waving his hands as fast as he could.....rickon.catelyn walked out and smiled at me....i looked around seeing the wolf signs that i will miss so much.my gaze was now back on the road which was filled with horses and carriages with lion signs on them.