4

it was evening and we stopped for  a little rest.my new septa was talking to me about kingslanding.her name was matilda.

matilda-you will have tons of dresses,in every color possible,you will live like a princess.

me-but im not a princess.

matilda-you have to get used to it.their style is very different from the winterfell style.

me-i will get used to it somehow.

matilda-yes you will.

me-i have to take some quiet time now.

matilda-okay go.

i got on my horse and started riding him in the woods around our camp,when i heard yelling.

joffrey-I WILL GUT YOU, YOU LITTLE CUNT!

sansa-ARYAA!

i pushed my horse harsh to run towards the voices.we appeared in a little field next to the river.i saw arya beating joffrey up,some boy running in the woods,sansa screaming.i jumped down and ran towards arya.

me-ARYA STOP!

i grabbed her stick and threw it away,but she grabbed joffreys sword and threw it into the river.

me-arya go!

joffrey had little cuts on his hand from nymeria.he was bleeding a lot though.

me-sansa go get somone!

sansa was on her knees calming joffrey down.

sansa-My prince, my poor prince, look what they did to you. Stay here, I'll go back to the inn and bring help.

joffrey-Then go! Don't touch me.

sansa ran.

me-come on be a man and get up!

joffrey-you shut up!

me-joffrey,my lord.

lord?my ass.

me-get up or you will look weak in their eyes.

he looked at me and got up.

me-good.come on.

i grabbed his waist and put his arm around my shoulders to help him walk.

joffrey-thank you my lady.

i rolled my eyes.then saw guards running towards us with sansa following them.they took joffrey.

sansa-I HATE ARYA SO MUCH!horse face.

me-dont talk about your sister like that sansa.she was right.joffrey was out of his damn mind.

i walked away and got back on my horse.

EVENING

we were at the main tent where king robert, queen cersei and joffrey were

arya-im sorry.

ned- are you hurt?

arya-no

ned-It's all right. What is the meaning of this? Why was my daughter not brought to me at once?

cersei-How dare you speak to your King in that manner?

robert-Quiet, woman. Sorry, Ned. I never meant to frighten the girl. But we need to get this business done quickly.

cersei-Your girl and that butcher's boy attacked my son. That animal of hers nearly tore his arm off.

arya-That's not true! She just... Bit him a little. He was hurting Mycah.