1

Jaemin sighed sitting down in his seat while the teacher sat at his desk and everyone else chatted. He looked at his screen his fingers on his pink phone case "I wish I could get away" Jaemin said and looked out the window.

He looked down then and back up again his eyes growing wide "He's- Beautiful " He mumbled watching a man run around outside and play with a smile on his face. He was completely lost while watching the boy he didn't know what to do he was just attracted.

With his chin in his hand and his lips slowly creeping into a smile he was in the state of euphoria just by looking at the man smile " Mr. Na" Said a voice making him blink a few times.

"Can you state the medical formula I just said?" Said the teacher when Jaemin looked at him. Jaemin shook his head and looked down embarrassed "What's even out there? some summer girls?" the teacher asked while all the other students stared at him.

"No it's just I tend to distant off" Jaemin explained while he looked down at his fingers "And you're embarrassed why's that?" the teacher asked sitting on his desk. "Because I always hate being called out," Jaemin said and hid his face and his pout.

The teacher nodded "Anyways then, study for the organ system test see you Monday kiddos" the teacher said and Jaemin sat up grabbing his things and walking out looking down from embarrassment.

He walked to his locker and put his things in the locker "Hey Nana" said someone making him turn around and smiled "Hey Junnie" Jaemin said softly " So what's up Amigo?" Renjun asked making Jaemin chuckle.

"Learning Spanish I see? but nothing really other than being called out for daydreaming again" Jaemin said picking up his book for his last class. "Yup, again? I think you have a problem" Renjun said "Maybe I do, but if that guy- I mean girl wasn't so attractive I would know about the test next Monday" Jaemin said.

Renjun sighed "Jaemin I already know you're gay you don't have to hide it from me, but that's sweet," Renjun said and jaemin nodded slightly looking down.

"Listen it's okay I'm not judging you, I'm bisexual for you to know, but do you want to go to a party with me later?" Renjun asked making Jaemin look up at him 'What kind of party?" he asked tilting his head to the side.

"Oh, I forgot you're really innocent, it's a party for bad boys" Renjun explained making Jaemin smile softly "A party for bad boi's? I'm in!" he joked making Renjun roll his eyes and shake his head.

"Alright see you around, I'll go to your house at around 8 pm, " Renjun said walking away to his class making Jaemin reach out his hand "No I was kidding!" Jaemin yelled but Renjun didn't hear him.

Jaemin sighed and closed his locker and walked to his last class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jaemin walked home and smiled to his mother while he walked through his door "Hey Mom" he said putting his book bad down while his mom stood up.

"Hey honey, how was school," His mom asked holding out her arms for a hug making Jaemin chuckle and hug her "It was good, how was your day at the soup kitchen?" Jaemin asked.

His mom hummed pulling away from the hug "it was good, anyways what is my little Nana doing later?" she asked pinching his cheek making him chuckle.

"Junnie and I were going to go to a party later," He said in a soft tone while his mother walked away from him and into the kitchen.

"What time does it start?" she asked "8 pm is when he was going to come here and we were going to go" Jaemin replied and his mom nodded.

"Okay, you may go only if you don't do anything stupid," she said and he nodded "You know I don't do anything stupid," Jaemin said.

"I know, that's why you're such a good kid but I'll stay up till you come home," she said putting the food she made a little before he came onto a plate.

"No, you don't have to! I probably will be out late so I'll just crash at Junnie's" Jaemin said walking into the kitchen and sitting down on a stool.

His mom hummed and nodded "Okay, whatever you say hun" she said pushing the plate in front of him "You should eat for now and then go to the party later, maybe wash up" she suggested while Jaemin picked up a fork and nodded beginning to eat.

"Okay Mom~" he said smiling continuing to eat while his mom checked her phone and walked upstairs to her room.

After he finished he got up picking up the plate and washed it before setting it down on a paper towel.

He walked upstairs to the bathroom and took off his clothes plugging in his phone to his little speaker playing music and stepped in the shower turning on the water.

He washed his hair and his body then stepped out singing to himself while drying himself off and drying his hair.

Brushing his teeth, brushing his nearly almost dried hair, putting on his clothes, and turned off his speaker putting in his airpods in (Don't judge me let me live-)

He said humming the song still playing before picking up his older clothes and throwing them into his room.

he sat down on the bed and waited for 8 pm to come until he heard his doorbell ring, he got up and walked downstairs and opened the door with a smile to see Renjun.

Renjun whistled "Damn, don't you look innocent with ripped jeans and a pink sweater," Renjun said making Jaemin roll his eyes and sigh "Shut up Junnie," he said softly.

"Speak up you're a little field mouse," Renjun said while Jaemin pouted "Renjun, stop bullying my son," Jaemin's mom said walking out of the living room to the door.

Jaemin chuckled while Renjun's eyes widen "I'm sorry Mrs. Na I'm sorry " he said and she laughed "Okay you two wild kids get going to that party," Jaemin's mom said.

Jaemin nodded and walked out of the house with his mom closing the door and Renjun beginning to walk to the house where the party would be at with Jaemin following.

"Nana, do you drink beer?" Renjun asked and Jaemin shook his head in response "No I don't" he said and Renjun winked.

"That's where we are different, listen don't drink stay sober and just dance have fun by yourself I'll be keeping someone company," Renjun said.

"What if someone tries something dangerous with me?" Nana asked with worry in his eyes while he held onto Renjun's arm.

"Nothing bad will happen I promise I talked to some friends and they will keep you company," Renjun said pulling Jaemin off his arm while Jaemin whined.

"You're a sub I swear," Renjun said shaking his head "Hey I can top too if I wanted too!" Jaemin said and pouted "if you wanted to is what you say, but if you find a really good dom you won't be able to you'll just sub all the time" Renjun whispered pulling Jaemin into the house where the party is at.

"Renjun?! What's that supposed to mean?! Wait- I'm not ready for social activitys with strangers!" Jaemin yelled before being pulled into the house.