Chapter 1

(Y/N) POV.

"Ejem... sunshine daises, butter mellow, turn this stupid, fat rat yellow!" Ron shaked his wand and point towards his rat, Scabbers. It didn't work, does this means magic is this hard?!

"Are you sure that's a real spell? well, it's not very good, is it?" That bushy haired girl is very... very... ANOYING! Ron looked to harry and me stranged and anoyed, as me. "Of course, I've tried some simple ones myself, but they've all worked for me" she took her wand out of her cape, she has a really pretty one. "for example," she entered to the compartiment without a permission, or asking for one, Who the HELL does she thinks she is?! I would have stand up and take her out until she asked to get in properly, and I would have if it wasn't for Harry who stopped me by grabbing my hand, I sat down very annoyed. She sat next to Ron, in front of Harry, she pointed her wand at Harry's face, his glasses specifically, Harry seamed scared, nervous at least. "Oculus Reparo" Harry's glasses were instantly repared.

"That's better isn't it?"

"woah..." Harry looked to his new repared glasses, accidently showing his perfect ray shaped scar that he had shown Ron and the one I had been able to see when he did so, it's amazing!

"Holly cricket! You're Harry Potter! I'm Hermione Granger" another one. She looked at me, oh I bet she knows me two, that's the only thing missing, I mean, How did Ron knew who am I? Harry, well, it's understandable he lived even when He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named who surerly has to be a really bad wizard tried to kill 'im... But ME? "And you surerly are (Y/N) (L/N)! right?" I nodded a bit angry with her but trying to be polite, actually I think it was mostly my confusion of her knowing who I am "and... You are?"

"Um... Ron Weasley." Ron had his mouth filled with chocolate and who knows what other kind of candy.

"pleasure..." She said a bit disgusted. "You three should better get changed into robes. I expect we'll be arriving soon." She walked out, she was about to go when she camed back. Why?! She's annoying! "You've got dirt on your nose by the way, Did you know? just there." she point to a side of her nose.

1.....

2.....

3.....

And... She's gone!

"Finally! I'm sorry for how rude she was with you, Ron."

"Why? It wasn't your fault anyways."

"yeah, I know... But I mean, I'm sorry for how you might be feeling, I--- Oh you get it!" Ron and Harry looked to each other and chuckled.

"yeah, I get it, anyway, we are arriving soon, we should get changed."

Harry and I nodded.

"well" I stood up and grabbed my robes "I'm going to get changed, I hope I'll be able to see you later, Harry and Ron."

"see ya"

i went out looking for an empty compartiment. After some boring and hard minutes of search I've finally found one, got changed really fast and went out to the train's hall where everyone was, Have we arraived? I really want to know how does Hogwarts looks, 'Cause it sounds really good.